APA Script Trials

Apaec

Hello there I have a few different scripts for range/mage but now I need one for melee as I make plenty of specialty build accounts and would like to trial your rock crab bot for 24 hours if possible.

Hey, sure :) i've given you a 24h trial. In future please post using the format provided :)

enjoy! apa

Script : APA Rock Crabs

memb = 6799

24 hr trial plz, made the mistake of buying "perfect crabs" was anything but perfect

Haha, well. I've not actually tried perfect crabs but hopefully you'll have better luck here :)

i've given you a 24h trial so hopefully you'll get a good idea of what APA rock crabs is like!

Enjoy!

apa

Thanks! The way the script travels to and from the bank is really bot-like with some spam clicking etc. 

Edit: Bot doesn't work.

Hey

What doesn't work? you'll need to be more specific. it's running fine for my on injection. On mirror the bot does have a few issues with walking (caused by client issues regarding positioning), but it should be perfect in injection. Perhaps you just set it up wrong? if so, open the console and see if it logs any messages suggesting what you an do to fix it.

apa

Hey

What doesn't work? you'll need to be more specific. it's running fine for my on injection. On mirror the bot does have a few issues with walking (caused by client issues regarding positioning), but it should be perfect in injection. Perhaps you just set it up wrong? if so, open the console and see if it logs any messages suggesting what you an do to fix it.

apa

Can you please PM me your skype or something? now my trial is mostly gone! :(

Can you please PM me your skype or something? now my trial is mostly gone! sad.png

I can extend your trial for an additional 24 hours if you wish. I am aware that there are currently a couple of issues with static pathwalking so while this is the case I'm happy to make a few exceptions.

I've given you 24h longer. be sure to come to me if you have any more questions :)

apa