APA Script Trials

Apaec

I'd like a trial of:Rock crabs script

Unsure of which one to purchase

Sure! I've enabled a 24h trial on your account. Any questions, feel free to ask. Also feel free to ask for a longer trial should you want longer to decide. Also, i've just pushed an update which saves the gui and remembers it next time you start the script. That should be available within the next 24h, so hopefully you should be able to check that system out too

apa

I would like a trial of : APA AIO Cooker

I would like a trial because: I've purchased scripts before here, and often times figure out after the fact that they are broken in some way. Would like to test beforehand before making any commitment. 

Hey,

Ofcourse, understand your reasoning. I've enabled a 24h trial on your account!

Let me know if you need longer

Apaec

Hey,

Ofcourse, understand your reasoning. I've enabled a 24h trial on your account!

Let me know if you need longer

Apaec

The script works near perfect for me so far, considering I've only used one location (Al Kharid)

The one issue I've come across is that at times the door closes and when outside, the bot doesn't seem to realize this and stands on the other side of the wall trying to use my needed to be cooked item on the range.

Waited for around 5-6 attempts before fixing it manually.

Edit: I assume this could only possibly be a problem in Al Kharid since of the door interaction, so not really a big qualm ^^

Edited by lern to spel

The script works near perfect for me so far, considering I've only used one location (Al Kharid)

The one issue I've come across is that at times the door closes and when outside, the bot doesn't seem to realize this and stands on the other side of the wall trying to use my needed to be cooked item on the range.

Waited for around 5-6 attempts before fixing it manually.

Edit: I assume this could only possibly be a problem in Al Kharid since of the door interaction, so not really a big qualm ^^

Hey! Yes this is only an issue with alkharid as it's the only location with a door. When I was testing the script, I did not experience any lissues such as this, although that doesn't mean they are nor or cannot be present. I'll look into this for you :)

I would like a trial of : APA Rock Crabs

I would like a trial because: Debating on getting this or Perfect rock crabs script.

Have enabled a 24h trial on your account. Enjoy! :)

I already bought it as you can probably tell! apa if you are taking requests please make a blast furnace bot that runs on the blast furnace world. This is such good money, im searching for a good money making script and don't know where to look really!

Not getting a trial. Bought your cooker and it's fire... People should just flat buy it

Thank you for the support friends! 

As for a blast furnace script, i've considered it but never got round to actually writing one. Perhaps. Depends on whether I have an account ready or not!

Thanks to both of you for the kind words

Apa

• Like 2

Hey! Yes this is only an issue with alkharid as it's the only location with a door. When I was testing the script, I did not experience any lissues such as this, although that doesn't mean they are nor or cannot be present. I'll look into this for you smile.png

Have enabled a 24h trial on your account. Enjoy! smile.png

Thank you for the support friends! 

As for a blast furnace script, i've considered it but never got round to actually writing one. Perhaps. Depends on whether I have an account ready or not!

Thanks to both of you for the kind words

Apa

I never recieved the trial. it isnt in my SDN :C

Edited by JaggerNotchas