APA Script Trials

Apaec

17 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

Can you activate trial again? i cannot find it from my sript folder

Hi there ammanizzo, for some reason the trial request didn't go through on my end. Apologies for this - in compensation, i've started a fresh trial with a 48h duration on your account (and have verified that it's gone through) as a means of compensation for the delay.

Thanks for stopping by!

Apa

16 hours ago, yesyesyesyes said:

Hello boss!

Could i try the sand crabs scipt please? and merci beaucoup! ?

Certainly - trial activated :)

14 hours ago, ChildishG said:

im not seeing it how do i claim it can you redo it orsomething

It seems you've already had a trial so my trial request on your behalf was rejected. Unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand I can only offer a single trial per user per script - sorry about that! :(

13 hours ago, ChildishG said:

im looking at my purchases and it is saying that i purchased this back in november 2017 but i was not playing runescape at the time i just recently came back.

If you've purchased the script, there's no reason for it not to be in your scripts list. Store purchases should be lifetime. Please could you double check that it definitely isn't there?

Apa

Edited by Apaec

I would like a free trial of : APA Rooftop Agility

I would like a trial because: I am a returning player from back in the day, RS3 is average but ORS is amazing; still.. 
I actually never thought id be back doing agility training let alone using a bot but the new rooftop systems are a dream along with the gear set and this would make my return so much easier.

Also, I see the rule about needing to be here for a month but regardless I hope I can post this here now while I check out some other things and sort a way to buy online lol (Grown ass man here without a credit / debit card)