APA Script Trials

Apaec

4 hours ago, Downey said:

Hi could I get demo for rooftop?

Also I don't really care about the performance since I use it on my main. I 100% care the most for security and anti ban. How do your scripts compare to the others in terms of anti ban? Thanks.

Sure, done!

There's random movements and some other stuff, but nothing is going to stop you getting banned - botting is against the game rules. It's up to you to prevent bans by keeping botting sessions short and sweet and generally botting smart! https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

I would also recommend against botting on an account you care about losing

1 hour ago, Buddah said:

I would like to try out the Sand Crab script! I'm seriously considering buying it, looks very clean.

41 minutes ago, Gino92 said:

I would like to have a trial so i can see if i can figure out how to use it. ive tried using the apa fighter script and couldnt figure it out... 

it looks great if it really works and i plan on buying a year sub. 

Hi Buddah and Gino, unfortunately I can't offer trials to accounts under a week old (as per OSBot policy). Sorry about this :(

Also, Gino, I don't have a script called 'apa fighter', perhaps you're thinking of another script?

Apa

32 minutes ago, lolzoaxe said:

I would like a trial of : APARockCrabs

I would like a trial because: I want try your script to before pay <3.

Certainly, done!

14 minutes ago, jb4 said:

Can I get trial for Sand Crab script please?

Sure, done!

Edited by Apaec

4 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Unfortunately I can't offer trials to accounts under a week old (this is an OSbot rule) :(

Sorry about that - please come back in a couple of days!

Apa

Ahh damn, I made this account ages abo but only just verified it :( can you link me to any proggies and whatnot, will probably just buy it :P

31 minutes ago, prillword said:

Ahh damn, I made this account ages abo but only just verified it :( can you link me to any proggies and whatnot, will probably just buy it :P

Certainly, screenshots can be found on the thread: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/98799-apa-sand-crabs/

Considering you've only just verified the account, and that you've been around for atleast 5 days, I suppose I could give you a half-length trial anyway. If you refresh your scripts list, the script should be there for 12h ! :)

-Apa