APA Script Trials

Apaec

Hey Apa, I recently bought your Sand crabs script, and I can see 2 problems you could try to fix. 1. When someone is crashing and you chose force attack and the crab stays 1 pile away from the spot so that your account have to walk the script attacks the crab then walk to the spot, then attack the crab and walk to the spot, It's really bot alike and can be really easily detected. 2. When you bank and the crabs walk off and isn't at the same spot the script just stand at the spot without brining the crabs back (if you understand what I mean). Or else the script is flawless and I'm really satisfied.

17 hours ago, UkyoPajama said:

Love your Den Cooker and Rooftop script! Is it possible to receive a trial to the Rock Crabs script?

Thanks in  advance!

Sure, done!:)

16 hours ago, d640 said:

May I have a Trial of the agility rooftop course please? Thanks in advance. :)

Sure thing!

16 hours ago, Mamasitaaa said:

Hey Apa, I recently bought your Sand crabs script, and I can see 2 problems you could try to fix. 1. When someone is crashing and you chose force attack and the crab stays 1 pile away from the spot so that your account have to walk the script attacks the crab then walk to the spot, then attack the crab and walk to the spot, It's really bot alike and can be really easily detected. 2. When you bank and the crabs walk off and isn't at the same spot the script just stand at the spot without brining the crabs back (if you understand what I mean). Or else the script is flawless and I'm really satisfied.

Hey! Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into a fix for the first issue, however as for the second, there's not much I can do about this considering once a sand crab has spawned, there's no way to determine whether it 'belongs' to you or not. Hopefully this doesn't happen too often and doesn't cut into xp gains much; to my knowledge, the sand crabs should return to their positions after about a minute and a half of wandering.

Best

Apa

16 hours ago, Raimuks said:

Tried out the agility script, loved it, will be getting it!

Would love to try out the smither now if you don't mind! :)

Certainly, done!

7 hours ago, jmoneyswag said:

May I have a trial for your Agility Rooftop script?

Thank you!

Sure, done! :)