APA Script Trials

Apaec

16 hours ago, cornbread said:

I would like the agility rooftop trial. my osbot acc was made today but my rs acc is well over 1 week old.. not sure which one needs to be a week but just let me know!  Thanks

Ah - sorry about that; I should have made it more clear. The post is referring to the OSBot account - the rule is in place to follow OSBot trial regulations. I will update the post to make it less ambiguous now, in the mean time please come back in a week and i'll be more than happy to give you a trial! :)

-Apa

15 hours ago, Uberbotzor said:

would love a trial of APA Rooftop Agility

Certainly, done! (:

23 hours ago, Bennythet said:

Would love a trial of APA Sand Crabs

17 hours ago, bilstad1993 said:

APA rockcrabs please

7 hours ago, daddydan said:

please allow me a trial on your rooftops agility script =] this is a super old account but i have been inactive to a good bit :D 

Hi there, all trials have been activated - enjoy! :)

22 hours ago, kinc4 said:

apa sand crab trial please

Hey kinc, unfortunately accounts must be over a week old to qualify for a trial. This is an OSBot rule - sorry about that!

Apa

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Apaec said:

Certainly, done! (:

I;ve just started to use the trial. There is a bug when melting iron bars tho. It randomly stops when making iron bars at fal because (after like 4 succesfull inventories.

log:

INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:15:21 AM]: Path-walking to [smithObject=[name=Furnace,action=Smelt]]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:15:38 AM]: Web-walking to [smithObject=[name=Furnace,action=Smelt]]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:15:40 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:07 AM]: Path-walking to [bank=[name=Bank booth,action=Bank,npc=false]]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:22 AM]: Withdrawing 28 Iron ore
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:23 AM]: Force-stopping activity: Not enough inventory space to withdraw item: Iron ore
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:23 AM]: All registered activities have been completed.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:26 AM]: Terminating script APA AIO Smither...

Log says it stops because no inv space. It didnt bank the iron bars..

Edit: Idk if it's suppose to save the 'activities' you can let the bot do you for but for me it does not save atm.

Edited by Promo
Another issue

1 hour ago, Promo said:

I;ve just started to use the trial. There is a bug when melting iron bars tho. It randomly stops when making iron bars at fal because (after like 4 succesfull inventories.

log:

INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:15:21 AM]: Path-walking to [smithObject=[name=Furnace,action=Smelt]]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:15:38 AM]: Web-walking to [smithObject=[name=Furnace,action=Smelt]]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:15:40 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:07 AM]: Path-walking to [bank=[name=Bank booth,action=Bank,npc=false]]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:22 AM]: Withdrawing 28 Iron ore
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:23 AM]: Force-stopping activity: Not enough inventory space to withdraw item: Iron ore
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:23 AM]: All registered activities have been completed.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 09:17:26 AM]: Terminating script APA AIO Smither...

Log says it stops because no inv space. It didnt bank the iron bars..

Edit: Idk if it's suppose to save the 'activities' you can let the bot do you for but for me it does not save atm.

That's very odd... if it didn't deposit the bars, then it shouldn't try to withdraw the ores. I'll take a look at the banking system now and see what I can do :o

Thanks for letting me know

Apa