APA Script Trials

Apaec

9 hours ago, panda339 said:

Just saw the rule about accounts being a week old, I guess I'll wait it out to try it next week.

Yeah - sorry about that :( It's an OSBot rule and all scripters must adhere to it!

5 hours ago, oreokilla said:

Hey could i get a trial for apa Sand Crabs? 

Sure, done! (:

29 minutes ago, Ben8 said:

Interested in the Sand Crab script could i get a Trial buddy?

Hi, unfortunately I can't offer you a trial quite yet, your account must be at least a week old to qualify (per OSBot rules). Sorry about that! :(

18 hours ago, Apaec said:

That's no problem! I've started the 24h trial on your account, hopefully it lives up to expectations. I'm not sure of the current status of the script as the client was having a few issues following a game update yesterday, but hopefully it is all in running order. If not, let me know and i'll extend your trial when the client is updated!

Best

Apa

When I started the bot yesterday it would not do anything, the screen was still and no camera rotating or clicking..

UPDATE- Just read your post back to me today, i'm assuming it was client side... Any chance I can get an extension, didn't log 1 minute of bot time :/ Thanks bb

-Magickarp

Edited by Manman376

7 hours ago, biscuittRS said:

Hi could I get a trial for your Rooftop Agility script? <3

Sure thing, done! (: Please refer to the below post as well, if you're having problems with the script, let me know!

4 hours ago, Manman376 said:

When I started the bot yesterday it would not do anything, the screen was still and no camera rotating or clicking..

UPDATE- Just read your post back to me today, i'm assuming it was client side... Any chance I can get an extension, didn't log 1 minute of bot time :/ Thanks bb

-Magickarp

Hi there, certainly. The client has been having a few issues since the latest game update. The devs are aware and I believe are working on fixing the issues. As soon as the new client is released, I will give you a fresh trial, and perhaps extend the duration as compensation!

-Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure thing, done! (: Please refer to the below post as well, if you're having problems with the script, let me know!

Hi there, certainly. The client has been having a few issues since the latest game update. The devs are aware and I believe are working on fixing the issues. As soon as the new client is released, I will give you a fresh trial, and perhaps extend the duration as compensation!

-Apa

Like always, you're the man. :gnome:

-Magickarp

7 hours ago, oreokilla said:

hey i have a question i havent been able to use the free trial yet bc my account got banned im making a new account and still would like to try it out later is that possible? If not i understand. 

If you didn't get to use the script, then that's fine! (: Just let me know when you would like a fresh trial.

Apa