APA Script Trials

Apaec

45 minutes ago, 07mage said:

Hey APA could i have a trial of this please?

also should i be using VPN or any other type of protection, if so which ones?

I wouldn't worry about a VPN/proxy for botting on a single account - I'm not an experienced botter but from what I understand, you only really need that level of protection if you suspect you have a flagged IP, which normally happens when you run a goldfarm.

Apa

4 hours ago, defender99 said:

Hey sorry about that. I must have misunderstood. Could i sample your “rooftop” not the rockcrab? You allowed a free trial of rockcrab. Thought you had to like both threads to try agility. 

Thank you

please 'Like' this thread AND the corresponding script thread (eg the APA Sand Crabs script page

Hey

Yeah, essentially liking this thread lets me know you want a trial, and liking the script thread lets me know that that script is the one you want the trial for.

I saw you liked the sand crabs page so gave you a sand crabs trial - sorry this was not what you were looking for!

I've started a fresh 24h trial for you on the rooftops script, and have cleared the sand crabs trial. I will perhaps re-phrase the instructions to make them slightly more clear!

Best

Apa

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey

Yeah, essentially liking this thread lets me know you want a trial, and liking the script thread lets me know that that script is the one you want the trial for.

I saw you liked the sand crabs page so gave you a sand crabs trial - sorry this was not what you were looking for!

I've started a fresh 24h trial for you on the rooftops script, and have cleared the sand crabs trial. I will perhaps re-phrase the instructions to make them slightly more clear!

Best

Apa

kind of you, thank you very much. tried to run your script at draynor and for some reason it opens and then closes? trial script doesn't run at all, am i doing something wrong?

Edited by defender99

On 10/16/2014 at 3:05 PM, Apaec said:

New rule: Your osbot account has to be more than 1 month old before you can request a trial. From now on I will refuse to give a trial to anyone with less than 1 months membership.

why? to stop people creating a new account to abuse the trial system. This has happened already - you brought it upon yourselves!

oh is this why its not running? duration of osbot account?

kind of you, thank you very much. tried to run your script at draynor and for some reason it opens and then closes? trial script doesn't run at all, am i doing something wrong?

oh is this why its not running? duration of osbot account?

Hey,

No! that's not the reason! Here's the message i've been sending out about the script breakage today:

Looks like the latest OSBot update (2.4.154) has caused local image loading to break. As a result, a number of scripts which load packaged images are failing; I presume the developers are already aware but just in case I will file a bug report, and this will hopefully be fixed in the next release.

Cheers!

(C&P reply)

• Like 1