APA Script Trials

Apaec

1 hour ago, Pali said:

Really? I only see 2 paid scripts. Buy the czar one doesn't really have any antiban. Would like antiban to check Fletch XP and simulate afk and move mouse off screen

Yeah, the OSBot team do not want too many of the same script - I know of a scripter who requested permission to develop a fletcher however his application was rejected because of this abundance of fletching scripts. Also, I believe there are a handful of free ones available!

I have to say though, I'm not convinced that checking fletching XP would save you from a ban!! It's all personal preference though, since there's no proof of what does or doesn't affect a ban. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Yeah, the OSBot team do not want too many of the same script - I know of a scripter who requested permission to develop a fletcher however his application was rejected because of this abundance of fletching scripts. Also, I believe there are a handful of free ones available!

I have to say though, I'm not convinced that checking fletching XP would save you from a ban!! It's all personal preference though, since there's no proof of what does or doesn't affect a ban. 

Cheers

Oh I see, do u currently have any plans for a new script? 

31 minutes ago, Pali said:

Oh I see, do u currently have any plans for a new script? 

At the moment i'm going about re-writing my SDN scripts to improve the structure and freshen them up a bit. I've re-written my AIO Cooker and AIO Smither, currently working on my Gilded Altar and Sand crabs re-writes. Beyond that, i'm not sure. I would suppose that at some point in the future I will get around to writing something new, but i'd have to find an activity to automate first. Perhaps something to do with Fossil Island when that comes out! (:

Apa

25 minutes ago, Apaec said:

At the moment i'm going about re-writing my SDN scripts to improve the structure and freshen them up a bit. I've re-written my AIO Cooker and AIO Smither, currently working on my Gilded Altar and Sand crabs re-writes. Beyond that, i'm not sure. I would suppose that at some point in the future I will get around to writing something new, but i'd have to find an activity to automate first. Perhaps something to do with Fossil Island when that comes out! (:

Apa

Oh yes, ur AIO cooker got me 99 cooking in 1 week lol no ban. Awesome script. And ur sand crabs script got me a maxed pure and now going to make a low prayer g mauler pure. When u rewrite ur gilded altar, maybe add support for rimmington gilded altar support with phials unote the bones. I purchased the other gilded altar but it doesn't work that great. Just left it collecting dust 

3 hours ago, Pali said:

Oh yes, ur AIO cooker got me 99 cooking in 1 week lol no ban. Awesome script. And ur sand crabs script got me a maxed pure and now going to make a low prayer g mauler pure. When u rewrite ur gilded altar, maybe add support for rimmington gilded altar support with phials unote the bones. I purchased the other gilded altar but it doesn't work that great. Just left it collecting dust 

Awesome progress (: The altar will support rimmington when I get it written!

4 minutes ago, ricardo1231 said:

trial for sand crabs please, i forgot to respond mate was on holiday <3

Sure thing, although please note that the script is currently being re-written and everything will be new by next week. I've started your 24h trial now, although I'd be happy to give you another one once the re-write is live!

Cheers

Apa