APA Script Trials

Apaec

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, Ichimaru420 said:

I would like a trial for this and eventually buy it but im from the netherlands and i cant use paypal... Any other payment options?

Hey,

I'm happy to give you a trial, but which script are you interested in? You didn't specify :)

As for payment, you can always pay with ingame GP (you will have to exchange this for a store credit voucher, check out the market subforum!)

-Apa

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:06 AM, dannybenson6 said:

Hi, I know my account is new but I'd like to request a trial for the sand crabs. I have been using ***** for a while now and I'm looking for an upgrade. If it works well I'd be glad to pay the $4.99 for the script. Understandable if you don't want to supply the trial to me as a newcomer here though. Thanks.

Also, I am interested in learning how to begin coding bots for osrs, I am about to graduate with a bachelor's in CS and I have some pretty good coding experience. Let me know if you can give any tips or tutorials!

- Danny

Hi Danny,

Unfortunately I cannot give you a trial until the end of this week (I have to follow the scripter rules :() so do come back then!

As for learning to write bots, if you've got any experience with CS then this should be very simple. Everything is written in java and i'm sure you will have covered that on your course, so it shouldn't be too hard. There's a link in my signature to a tutorial that I wrote, and there are other tutorials available in the tutorial subforum. Be sure to check them out!

Apa

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:12 AM, LazyBuddy said:

I will be back after one week of membership! Talk to you soon lol

Sounds good :)

23 hours ago, Rabzie said:

Hi i would like to try Roof top Agil Thank you :D

Sure - trial activated!

Apa

On 12/2/2018 at 5:09 PM, JonWinfield said:

Hey! I just read the post previous this one and saw something about new accounts not being able to access free trials? I'd like to know when I can, plus how to like the thread and blah blah lol sorry for not really knowing. Thanks in advance!

On 12/2/2018 at 10:18 PM, qwertyrofls said:

Trial for this script please

• APA Sand Crabs

On 12/3/2018 at 2:37 AM, Big Daddy11 said:

can I get a free trial of the sand crab script that would be awesome!

On 12/5/2018 at 1:10 PM, ohnightdivine said:

I would like a trial of : APA Rooftop

I would like a trial because : like many others, agility is a shit skill to train and real boring. Want to try out your system for a bit but not for a lifetime. 

On 12/5/2018 at 1:43 PM, nesvarbu said:

Hello, I would like to try Sandcrabs bot, because I want to know how does it works before I buy it.

On 12/5/2018 at 8:18 PM, marcuscmy said:

Hi I would like a trial of the AIO agility, thanks!

On 12/5/2018 at 9:53 PM, Yapb said:

Trial of AIO Agility please? thanks!

On 12/6/2018 at 3:33 AM, lafinte said:

Liked and replied; Rooftop APA please

19 hours ago, Sk8erlife73 said:

Hello APA, I am back a week later! I would like to try the agility script please! LMK when its activated ill be checking back all day.

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in reply, my laptop is in for repairs at the moment.

I've activated all requested trials - if the script is not in your list and it is still within 24h of this post, please let me know as I may have missed you!

-Apa

On 12/2/2018 at 5:09 PM, JonWinfield said:

Hey! I just read the post previous this one and saw something about new accounts not being able to access free trials? I'd like to know when I can, plus how to like the thread and blah blah lol sorry for not really knowing. Thanks in advance!

Hey Jon,

Please could you specify for which script you would like a trial? :)

apa