APA Script Trials

Apaec

I've since my post been able to train at sandcrabs for more than 6hours with the script. Though I still don't know why it kept on banking and logging. I always had a decent stock of combat potions/tuna.. oh well tbh it doesn't matter.

Problem solved.  Overall another great script.

and when you said: Open the console to see what went wrong - does it mean the log.. which u can access by simply options>Show Logger? just for future reference, thanks!

Hiya! When I said console, I did indeed mean logger, which can be accessed via options>show logger as you said. Whenever the script decides to make a bold/state changing move, it will log what it is doing so that the debugging process is a little easier. I also added status logging for CLI users such that they know the script is going strong!

I'm glad to hear that your problems are solved, please let me know if you encounter any more!

apa

Edited by Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

@Apaec Can i get sandcrabs script atleast for 12hrs?

Unfortunately I do not normally offer multiple trials, however seeing as (I believe) all scripts were having issues when you received the initial trial, i've given you an additional 12 hours to try the script :)

(There could, however, currently be an issue with the script caused by todays update. If this is the case, please let me know and I will extend your trial further :)

Cheers

apa

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ishootswords said:

Pictures look great, great feed back looks like an awesome script! i just learned of sand crabs like 2 days ago but ive been with rs since back in the day, would love a trial to see the difference between this and the free rock crab scripts. pls and ty ~

I've given you a 24h sand crab trial. Enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...