APA Script Trials

Apaec

can you make one fast?:P khaal is unavailable and rest is broken:( maybe khaal's too

just click on the gangplank and attack monsters NO ANTIBAN or anything

I would but unfortunately it's not that simple! The development process for such a script would take atleast a week including the various quality assurance and testing aspects to it. Perhaps I will have sufficient time over the christmas period however not for now. that doesn't stop you trying to make your own though! Take a look here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/58775-a-beginners-guide-to-writing-osbot-scripts-where-to-get-started-by-apaec/

I would but unfortunately it's not that simple! The development process for such a script would take atleast a week including the various quality assurance and testing aspects to it. Perhaps I will have sufficient time over the christmas period however not for now. that doesn't stop you trying to make your own though! Take a look here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/58775-a-beginners-guide-to-writing-osbot-scripts-where-to-get-started-by-apaec/

thank you! unfortunately the amount of bullshit curretly holds place in my brain makes if difficult to learn new skills:P

but i am definitely intrigued by coding and maybe scripting is my entrance to the scene!

• Like 1

Hi, I'm interested in a smithing trial please! Also, Could u tell me which is the most profitable method with blast furnace and 70 smithing? Thank you! If i like it i will buy asap as my cball bot isn't making much anymore

Hey :)

Just a heads up, this script doesn't support the Blast Furnace, but i've gone ahead and given you a 24h trial so you can explore what it does do :)

cheers

apa

• 2 weeks later...