Anime thread

Gorilla Sensei

So what I've picked up anyway

I can't understand what my husband is saying: Short 3 minute videos about a lady that married an otaku just a comedy rly

Dekji-gai no Honya-san: Similar to Servant x Service just a nice comedy about a group of friends that run a manga shop. I think if you like reading manga you will be drooling over this one

Grisaia no Kajitsu: IMO this is AOTS, having played the VN I can say with confidence that the characters are absolutely spot on and can't wait for whatever route they take (homefully its amane)

This anime is going to be so sickenly dark and erotic and mysterious its just going to set off fireworks.

If you're interested in taking it on I would suggest playing through one of the routes though.

Kokkuri-san: Nice comedy about a ghost that, intending to haunt a little girl takes pity on her and decides to help her get through life (similar to Noragami to an extent)

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji: This one is very similar to Kaichou wa maid-sama with the relationship between our main characters, the dude is actually a sadist though

Shingeki no Bahamut: Good start, based off a card game so I wasn't expecting a whole lot but it didn't fall short. Nice characters sitting is a kind of Berserk theme and OST is brilliant.

Sora no Method: Loli Moe anime of the season, I couldn't find out a whole lot about this one but it is very interesting. I believe it will be along the lines of a cute girls doing cute things with magic kinda anime

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete: I don't know about this one... first episode was kinda confusing but I loved the characters so I will be following it through a little further. Basically supernatural romcom that doesn't look to be very satisfying.

Log Horizon S2: Its fucking Log Horizon

World Trigger: Could be alright, was worried that it was going to be on the childish side but worries have subsided for now.

Parasyte:

Akatsuki no Yona: Started out as that kinda annoying princess character but watch through to the end of the episode and you will like it

Trinity 7: Kinda reminds me of Mehou Senshou but we shall see

Twintails: So damn stupid that it just works

Shigatsu: Actually AOTS

• Like 1

reposted from HF... to those of you looking to watch new anime series.

fall 2013 chart

ibnAswhqXHciE7.jpg

winter 2013/14 chart

ibn5CtbX8FeEHT.jpg

spring 2014 chart

spring-2014-v2.jpg

links of interest:

• My Anime List (MAL) - To create anime lists and for general anime information.

• Anlist - Like MAL, but with with more customization.

• Google - More useful than you think.

• Crunchyroll - Anime news, with a pass good place to preview anime.

• Anime-Planet - Catalog/Information website, similar to MAL.

• Anidb.net - Information, search by genre + tags.

• Anime News Network - One of the best sites for news and information.

• Manga updates - Manga oriented informational website.

reposted from HF... to those of you looking to watch new anime series.

fall 2013 chart

ibnAswhqXHciE7.jpg

winter 2013/14 chart

ibn5CtbX8FeEHT.jpg

spring 2014 chart

spring-2014-v2.jpg

links of interest:

•  
  • My Anime List (MAL) - To create anime lists and for general anime information.
  •  
  • Anlist - Like MAL, but with with more customization.
  •  
  • Google - More useful than you think.
  •  
  • Crunchyroll - Anime news, with a pass good place to preview anime.
  •  
  • Anime-Planet - Catalog/Information website, similar to MAL.
  •  
  • Anidb.net - Information, search by genre + tags.
  •  
  • Anime News Network - One of the best sites for news and information.
  •  
  • Manga updates - Manga oriented informational website.
  •  

Why did you post that lol