I need some thoughts/advice on me opening a questing service

NoahTheWeebWolf

Whether or not I should open questing service  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you hire me?

2. 2. Assuming you said no is it because of low fb or no need for questing services?

• Low fb
    • No need for questing services
  3. 3. If you're looking for a job would you want work for me?

4. 4. How do you feel about my lenient policy on payment? Does it make you feel safer hiring me?

Some background info about my past services

I am quite open minded and lenient on payment, I have had clients use middle men before, been paid upfront for a 5m list of quest jobs(felt awesome), I have even two or three times been given permission to take money off the account when the job was complete. I will never try to coerce my clients into not using a middle man if they want one(example complain I have high/higher FB/it's too time consuming).

(all my quest jobs ever just me going solo through the service request forum)

all of that said I feel at this time I have at the very least some decent prospects of making an official service but I want people to take my poll and give any other thoughts/advice to see where I stand.

Thanks for reading and I hope you fill out the poll above.

Regards, Noah

What would you charge from 1-175qp

I feel kind of bad because as much as I would love to do this job I am going to be busy doing around 175-quest cape for this other client I worked with a bunch of times before.

He's giving me 35m 07gp so that's awesome.

Thing is there's only so much I can do now between that job and college so I don't think I could assist you now(a smaller job maybe but this is quite long). Honestly I am really good with prices; my love of quest makes each job quite enjoyable so essentially all you have to do is show me someone else's offer and I promise to mark my price down accordingly to beat theirs. I don't have any official prices yet I just offer lower than everyone else*not free but you get the idea).

I also enjoy construction power level. I did 1-50 once 1m for the job itself and 1m for supplies(some money was saved).

Wo if you want that I could hook you up, only takes 2-3 hours.

How much for all f2p quests?

This I could do(Id probably have to wait until friday if you're ok with that, don't worry I will do a nice price).

Like I said to the guy before I am really open minded on prices too(within reason, I wont do free obviously). Just give me an offer you think is fair and I will either confirm or ask for a little more. We can negotiate it's cool.