Just registered my car.

RoomScape

Got my plates and everything. I had to pay the sales tax and that thing came up to $1,800. Wtf!? ($1,791 exactly).

This car is already killing me, but it's so nice to drive. Made my first payment already and everything is smooth and hopefully it stays that way. It's trying to kill my wallet though.

Now that that's done with, I want some new toys - electronics. ^_^

You get a cool license plate?

Nope. Didn't have extra money for that and didn't bother to check. I may get a plate: Nadhir

Or something like that? xD I'll definitely want a custom one later on though.

How much duh car insurance/year?

It's like 2k bi annually. I'm on my first term and hopefully the payments will go down for my second term.

Yeah only for your first car because you need to get a new plate and everything like that. Every car after that it isn't as bad.

I'm pretty sure it's the same process for every car. You have to register it and pay sales tax on every car you buy. O.o

I read this thread as "Look at this shit, im rich motha faka"

That's not how it's meant to be. I'm not rich, I just have a job unlike most people on this site.

I used to post everywhere else, but I'm not as active so I just post about my IRL stuff these says.

I had my plates customized. Fucking sexy

I didn't get custom page, but I bought plate tints. Cops and cameras can't see my plate as early now.