Re-opening dispute against WOM for botting!

Petrov

Greetings!

I am writing this topic because me and a few fellow Osboters know that the dispute that I set was wrongfully archived!

For the moderators and players that doesn't know what's this all about: I payed 15m for a service and after 2m was done player got my acc banned. This thread was created to present you with black on white proofs of Wise Old Man (service provider) said HE WON'T BOT but at the end he got my acc banned for botting and took mine 15m. 

My post where I said I want it HAND DONE: http://i.imgur.com/kxEPj5P.png

His post on my topic where he said HE WON'T BOT:http://i.imgur.com/D0hJf0N.png

Reply on Skype where he again promised HE WONT BOT:http://i.imgur.com/RIFdzTO.png

Screenshot of my acc being banned: http://i.imgur.com/tV9mMuF.png

I think these proofs should be enough to notice that he promised countless of times he won't bot although eh did at the end I demand the return of 15m that I gave him for that training!

Besides, what one of the members outlined, I haven't botted on this account for more than 8 years and suddenly banned happened during his service! 

• Like 2

We talked kinda a lot, so I pasted on chat which is kinda important (not where accs would be trained and these things).

1 - talk about 50m final price for 2 accs and says all will be done by hand: http://i.imgur.com/SH3i371.png

2 - calculated all xp he has to get and forcews me he would do 15m payement: http://imgur.com/yZ0mO69,rzBTyVB,SH3i371,Cucpg3n#0

3 - I agree to 15m payement and post on his TOS: http://i.imgur.com/rzBTyVB.png

4 - again says he won't bot, no IP flagged and I gave him 15m: http://i.imgur.com/Cucpg3n.png

If you wish I can get all chats but these are important ones.

Thank you!

Also, below are some more facts that I should mention which should help to prove that I didn't ban the account:

• The account hadn't received a single macro-related offence in the last 8 years (can check on the screenshot I posted before). And the offence was put on the account during the service. If the date of the macro offence coincides with the time-frame from the service then the service provider is obviously directly responsible for the offence (unless proven otherwise by the provider).
  • Why would I bot on an account I just invested 15mil for a service and wanted to invest 35 millions more?
  • I haven't bought any premium scripts on my Osbot account and never even activated any free scripts (feel free to check)

• If the provider (Wise Old Man) says that he didn't bot, I want to see the actual proof not only words he didn't!
  • Like 3

Also, below are some more facts that I should mention which should help to prove that I didn't ban the account:

• The account hadn't received a single macro-related offence in the last 8 years (can check on the screenshot I posted before). And the offence was put on the account during the service. If the date of the macro offence coincides with the time-frame from the service then the service provider is obviously directly responsible for the offence (unless proven otherwise by the provider).
  • Why would I bot on an account I just invested 15mil for a service and wanted to invest 35 millions more?
  • I haven't bought any premium scripts on my Osbot account and never even activated any free scripts (feel free to check)

• If the provider (Wise Old Man) says that he didn't bot, I want to see the actual proof not only words he didn't!

Thank you for posting skype logs. Staff will be reviewing them.

Unfortunately there is no way to prove whether he did or did not bot on your account.

But rest assured, we are reviewing this case, friend. :)

Thank you again for looking at my dispute again!

Clearly i can't prove that he botted on the account with a screenshot without breaking onto his computer during botting.

The best defense i have is that why would I pay for service so much if I would bot during the service? And you can also check that I don't have any scripts nor I had any.

The other thing is that I don't need all 15m returned which I payed for service. I would only like to get the rest of the gold which wasn't trained for. That would have been around 13m. This basically mean that he is payed for what he did so he doesn't lose anything (basically a compromise)!

The third thing is that his TOS about botting isn't fair. That basically states that he can bot during hand-done service legally and will always get away with full payment and the best thing player can do is to continue using his service or gold will be lost. I suggest you do something about this TOS please. 

Please consider what I posted above.

And I think I should also mention that i got a lot of PMs from people who think that I was scammed for 15m which i was!

• Like 3

The third thing is that his TOS about botting isn't fair. That basically states that he can bot during hand-done service legally and will always get away with full payment and the best thing player can do is to continue using his service or gold will be lost. I suggest you do something about this TOS please. 

You can be rest assured that there will be some changes made to the service rules and regulations so that they may better fit these type of situations where it is impossible to tell who's at fault.

As @Nezz said we are reviewing the evidence and we will give our verdict once everyone has given their input.

You can be rest assured that there will be some changes made to the service rules and regulations so that they may better fit these type of situations where it is impossible to tell who's at fault.

As @Nezz said we are reviewing the evidence and we will give our verdict once everyone has given their input.

Are you guys seriously still going with this? really staff do you not see this guy is a dummy? i offered him to continue working on his account and he refused even though he already broke the rules. And there is TOS for a purpose or did you guys forget that :/ honestly i cant believe you staff would even get into this when clearly i did not bot and i never will, please please go check if i even use your osbot which i don't i even have installed on my computer. Honestly staff why even waste time on this kid when clearly he was dumb in the first place by braking the rules and refusing my service and he agreed to my tos which automatically does not hold me responsible for the ban. Please staff wise up and stop wasting time on this guy..

• Like 2

You want proof that i did not bot? tell me this, since i was very busy i was doing the service slow. If i actually botted don't you think i would of got a 99 by now instead of 84 or whatever i had? honestly man what else is there to prove..if i said i don't bot i don't bot.

I'm sorry but there's no way to prove if he botted or not so there's nothing we can do about that. @Wise Old Man you are to refund @Petrov the amount of RSGP for the remainder of the service that has not been completed.

Dex your making me refund when there is no way to prove that i botted? are you serious man? what kind of logic is this? I dont have to refund because my tos states i am not responsible for bans. You mods sure don't know how to handle a situation don't you? and here i though mods get chosen because they are fit for this position but this just shows that most of you guys were chosen because people are a higher position wanted you to become mods and not because you earned them. Honestly mods learn to handle these situations and i wont refund until you can prove that i botted. What kind of a decition is this? first you guys were smart enough to close the dispute and now you decide that i have to refund really? 

Edited by Wise Old Man

dex your making me refund when there is no way to prove that i botted? are you serious man? i dont have to refund because my tos states i am not responsible for bans. You mods sure don't know how to handle a situation don't you? and here i though mods get chosen because they are fit for this position but this just shows that most of you guys were chosen because people are a higher position wanted you to become mods and not because you earned them. Honestly mods learn to handle these situations and i wont refund until you can prove that i botted. What kind of a decition is this? first you guys were smart enough to close the dispute and now you decide that i have to refund really? 

Because flaming a moderator(s) will help out situation even more. 

They clearly stated they needed to look at the global T.O.S and your T.O.S and adjust them to cover these kind of situations.

Be the bigger man, and just refund him. The quicker you do that, the quicker the dispute ends. Simple

• Like 2

dex your making me refund when there is no way to prove that i botted? are you serious man? i dont have to refund because my tos states i am not responsible for bans. You mods sure don't know how to handle a situation don't you? and here i though mods get chosen because they are fit for this position but this just shows that most of you guys were chosen because people are a higher position wanted you to become mods and not because you earned them. Honestly mods learn to handle these situations and i wont refund until you can prove that i botted. What kind of a decition is this? first you guys were smart enough to close the dispute and now you decide that i have to refund really?

I think I have proven myself to be fit for this position. A tos may protect you from getting scammed but that does in no way mean that you can abuse it. And I'm not talking about the banned account, I'm talking about refunding the part of the service you never finished. As it's only logical that the service got cancelled after the account got banned. This way you will get paid for the service you provided so far, which is only fair.
  • Like 5

here is the proof that ive done everything by hand and not botted, #See hidden post #, now the gap that your about to see beetween the levels is because he logged on the account was playing himself and here is the next picture, #See Hidden Post#  and this is a far as i got before he changed the details after the account got banned for me "botting" lol...how sad kid botting himself and blaming it on an honest person like my self.