Fighting the wrongfully archived dispute!

Petrov

Greetings!

I am writing this topic because me and a few fellow Osboters know that the dispute that I set was wrongfully archived!

For the moderators and players that doesn't know what's this all about: I payed 15m for a service and after 2m was done player got my acc banned. This thread was created to present you with black on white proofs of Wise Old Man (service provider) said HE WON'T BOT but at the end he got my acc banned for botting and took mine 15m. 

My post where I said I want it HAND DONE: http://i.imgur.com/kxEPj5P.png

His post on my topic where he said HE WON'T BOT:http://i.imgur.com/D0hJf0N.png

Reply on Skype where he again promised HE WONT BOT:http://i.imgur.com/RIFdzTO.png

Screenshot of my acc being banned: http://i.imgur.com/tV9mMuF.png

I think these proofs should be enough to notice that he promised countless of times he won't bot although eh did at the end I demand the return of 15m that I gave him for that training!

His terms of service on his thread say he's not responsible for any bans. What does that mean? Hm....he's not responsible for any bans smile.png

The service provider was also responsible for not botting.

The ban in question here is proof that there was botting activity on the account, it's up to both parties to try and prove when and under which circumstances the ban occurred.

If the service provider didn't respect the no-macro part of the deal, which was a term of the service, then the receiving user is eligible for a full refund because he payed for a manual service not a botted one. And some additional money to make up for the ban on top of that.

This dispute got on my nerves, I found the arguments from the service provider extremely weak and the lack of evidence from both parties didn't help much either.

Edited by Botrepreneur

The service provider was also responsible for not botting.

The ban in question here is proof that there was botting activity on the account, it's up to both parties to try and prove when and under which circumstances the ban occurred.

If the service provider didn't respect the no-macro part of the deal, which was a term of the service, then the receiving user is eligible for a full refund because he payed for a manual service not a botted one. And some additional money to make up for the ban on top of that.

This dispute got on my nerves, I found the arguments from the service provider extremely weak and the lack of evidence from both parties didn't help much either.

There is not enough evidence showing Wise old man botting which means it's inconclusive evidence which results in no refund, the mods decide anyways

There is not enough evidence showing Wise old man botting which means it's inconclusive evidence which results in no refund, the mods decide anyways

The facts that this is the first ban offence on the account in question in 8 years (look at the pictures) and that it occurred during (or closely after) an outsourced service solicited via a botting forum don't play int the provider's advantage. The provider hasn't given any proof other than some very weak arguments. If the provider fails to bring in some actual proof I think the receiver should be compensated for his loss and be refunded.

Edited by Botrepreneur

Thank you Botrepremeur for pointing this out, this was what I tried to tell with this topic.

If I payed for hand done job I should recieve one and not botted one.

One the other hand, you don't know who botted. Well, I really don't know what would I achieve with botting on the account on which the service was placed. i would that way risk 15m that I payed for the service. Besides, I would not need to order his service if botting was a viable option.