What is a good choice of a 1st alcoholic beverage

NoahTheWeebWolf

Dude.

Get some Belgian beer, seriously... Dutch beer tastes like piss in comparison.

I can agree with that, just not with the tastes like piss part, sure belgian beer tastes better but grolsch is nice if you wanna get drunk, and it tastes nice 'n fresh

Edited by The Hero of Time

If it's your first time then drink beer, it's the safest option, but high in carbs... I say this because the first time you drink you don't know your limit of when to stop drinking. For example, drinking Vodka. You have to be careful, because Vodka doesn't usually kick in until about 10-15 minutes later (fully that is), so you might do a few shots etc feel fine, then boom you're fucked. If you end up drinking Vodka well any spirits that is, I can guarantee you'll throw up if you go hard. I'd stick to beer. or even pre-mixed drinks aswell, like Cola Rum, that's always a safe option. But yolo right? It all comes from experience you'll be fine.

Lol never tried that, even had to google that XD

It's good as! Lol just kidding, drank 3 litres of it, had a 12 hour headache, not even joking.

Saradomin's Beard! look at all these awesome replies smile.png.

Wow thanks everyone, I have a lot to think about now.

I plan on drinking at home only if that means anything(not sure if it's better to drink at home in public).

This should be a fun experience nevertheless and will really help me transition from being cooped up in college studies for 2 years nonstop.

Gotta cut loose now! Party like it's the 3rd age on runescape!

Saradomin's Beard! look at all these awesome replies smile.png.

Wow thanks everyone, I have a lot to think about now.

I plan on drinking at home only if that means anything(not sure if it's better to drink at home in public).

This should be a fun experience nevertheless and will really help me transition from being cooped up in college studies for 2 years nonstop.

Gotta cut loose now! Party like it's the 3rd age on runescape!

1279163_o%255B1%255D.gif

• Like 1

if u wanna go harsh then drink vodka, unflavoured and cold shot, its good to drink it purely without mixing anything, if u go on beer/cider then know that uneeda get tons of that liquid to get u drunk, and tons of dat liquid means tons of calories, so be smart, though it wont apply to u if u are lightheaded and get drunk after 1x 0.33cl cider lol