Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 5/27/2020 at 8:11 AM, DeathSikel said:

if I cant even make back the supply cost of the account running the script for 5 hours in 2 days I don't think yalls accounts will last LMAO

Well i have been running this for two weeks on several accounts and i made money of it without getting banned so. It's all about RNG to make your supply back.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 6:05 AM, DeathSikel said:

with the account I payed 30m for and the script I payed 20m for so 50m down the drain so far because I got banned in 2 days

Found your issue. You bought an account from someone else. Then, likely botted for 2 days straight? Maybe breaking for bedtime? Even if you didn't bot for 2 days straight, you still have a huge risk based on buying your account in general. Plus, don't bot on an account you don't want to lose

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAcno said:

Found your issue. You bought an account from someone else. Then, likely botted for 2 days straight? Maybe breaking for bedtime? Even if you didn't bot for 2 days straight, you still have a huge risk based on buying your account in general. Plus, don't bot on an account you don't want to lose

This right here :L

Also barrows is pretty RNG. I had an account go 150 chests dry and barely made supps back where as I had another acc get 8M worth of loot in 2 1/2 hours.

Is there a possibility to have a trial?

Also have a few questions.:

Does it support the POH barrow teleport?
Also after a trip to teleport to POH restore prayer at alter and run at pool?
And does it support iban blast casting with a tome?

Last question is there a possibility to pay with osrs gp for the script if I want to buy it?

OSBot client version:

Mirror mode (Yes/No):

No

Detailed bug description: Whenever I run the script, it kills one brother, goes up the stairs, and rotates the camera.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): Task: Tomb Combat [Torag] (I just killed Torag)

The Logger is saying: [INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:34 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:37 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:37 PM]: DEBUG: Anti-stuck camera rotation
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:40 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:42 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:45 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]

Edited by a10101
format

4 hours ago, inno420 said:

OSBot client version:

Mirror mode (Yes/No):

No

Detailed bug description: Whenever I run the script, it kills one brother, goes up the stairs, and rotates the camera.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): Task: Tomb Combat [Torag] (I just killed Torag)

The Logger is saying: [INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:34 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:37 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:37 PM]: DEBUG: Anti-stuck camera rotation
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:40 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:42 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 02:25:45 PM]: DEBUG: InteractionEvent has timed out [2000ms]

the same on mirror mode

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)