is botting att/str/def/range bannable still?

Jmh44

serious offences are normally skilling/goldfarming. 

So woodcutting, bow stringing, flax picking, mining, hunter are pretty high ban skills. But  truthfully anything you bot excessively you are at risk of getting banned.

The more minor offences you could get away with are combat, so botting your str/att/def however ranging does have a high ban rate especially in the range guild so be weary here. If you do bot there maintain a low profile and not excessive long hours, you get people ragging and reporting everyone in the range guild from time to time. It'll normally be a 2 day ban but its not worth it.

Edited by addrian
  • Like 1

I always thought combat is more obvious than skilling. For the most part atleast... I mean combat scripts are usually obvious when someone is botting, because they'll try to attack another person's monster, and most of the time it's slower, and the kills are the same pace, and sometimes the bots are so retarded that it takes like an hour just to attack, people either think you have 4n internet, or just a shitty bot. However Dn AIO free bot is really nice, it's better than most of the premiums, but it used to be a premium script. I really like it.

Edited by Pain Killer

Actually pain killer, the bots you speak of that use to attack monsters was in the pre-historic age. Nowa days bots will NOT attack other peoples monsters. 

The best example I can give for this is the Rock crab script. If your botting and you attack a crab that was just attacked by another player it automatically walks away and finds another rock crab that hasn't been attacked to act more human like. In fact it's not slower it's about the same speed as you or I would play, even faster for some as you can adjust the mouse speed settings on certain bots.

the bots are so retarded that it takes like an hour just to attack, people either think you have 4n internet, or just a shitty bot.

What bot exactly does that? 

Also within an hour of just standing there I am pretty sure you'd be logged off from inactivity.

Unless it was a client issue, when there was issues with randoms or unless it was a broken script. This does not happen and should not happen.