No refund for service entry fee

AdnaneSen

are you still not listen you idiot, if it was done under my t.o.s which id love to see the proof, it says not responsible for bans before or after service, the ban was in the middle of service, so if it was under my service which it wasn't then i would refund the 3m, even though i did anyway be cause i felt sorry for poison and regardless to this protos acc got banned? 2 accs got banned in your hands so if i have to pay service fee back then you have lost it again for botting in his acc

Samo, if this service did not involve you why were you discussing it with him?

If you approached poison then it's your fault for not getting him to post in the thread. Don't do orders that aren't set up properly.

thank you what I'm trying to say the whole time, regardless if i said its under my name, he never posted, and when you post you automatically agree to t.o.s, and if i do have to pay service fee back then you lost it again to protos acc, being banned which he did post on my thread, and am going to bed now, like you should, your only a kid, and ill reply back in the morning

Samo, if this service did not involve you why were you discussing it with him?

i was discussing because i said i can vouch for him, saying he wouldn't scam, and poison messaged me knowing he worked for me asking would he scam

are you still not listen you idiot, if it was done under my t.o.s which id love to see the proof, it says not responsible for bans before or after service, the ban was in the middle of service, so if it was under my service which it wasn't then i would refund the 3m, even though i did anyway be cause i felt sorry for poison and regardless to this protos acc got banned? 2 accs got banned in your hands so if i have to pay service fee back then you have lost it again for botting in his acc

Stop flaming it makes you look dumb and isn't helping you win this dispute smile.png. Also protos acc was done by another person all I did was help a little with the leveling so you have no proof it was me just a few coincidences, also I got the order yes but they both talked to each other and I have no idea what they might have told each other, samo knows poison and they might have agreed to get a few money out of me even after poison agreed on tos we can't get hold of samo's skype account otherwise we would see the messages between him and poison and we would see if he told him about t.o.s or no otherwise we have no proof.

Based on the discussion so far, these are my thoughts.

1. Samo may have talked to you about the service, but since Poison never agreed to Samo's ToS he has nothing to do with this transaction.
  2. You got Poison's account banned and owe him 3m.
  3. I currently have no evidence or knowledge about your agreements with Samo, but it seems he at least owes you 1.6m. Please post evidence about why he owes you 5M + 1.6M and any agreements you have about that.

Poison did agree to Samo's t.o.s on conversations between each other on skype, we have no proof about that but we have no proof I botted on the account and no proof it was an ip ban because only one of my accounts was banned. Second of all the 5m he owes me is from the service entry fee on the thread it says it's refundable when I leave. The 1.6m is from an order I did a few days ago.

Poison did agree to Samo's t.o.s on conversations between each other on skype, we have no proof about that but we have no proof I botted on the account and no proof it was an ip ban because only one of my accounts was banned. Second of all the 5m he owes me is from the service entry fee on the thread it says it's refundable when I leave. The 1.6m is from an order I did a few days ago.

1. If there is no proof of him agreeing to the ToS, then he didn't agree to the ToS.
  2. The proof is the account is now banned and you botted on a different account of yours which resulted in a chain ban, chain bans do not always ban every account on an IP.
  3. "in the thread" -- link the thread.
  4. Give me proof of the 1.6m.

Okay and for the 3m do I have to refund it I mean it doesn't say on the thread that if the account is banned indirectly we have to refund it says if the accounts is banned we are not responsible I still don't see why I need to refund if it says we are not responsible

Even if you were protected under his ToS you would owe him 3m.

2e24f59403.jpg

He was banned during the service, not before, not after.

That's just a dumb statement I mean he could have bot on the account then I did the order and during it it got banned it's already happened to me i botted for 2-3 days i take a break for a week but I come back and find a ban really dumb and the t.o.s shouldn't have to cover it it's just common logic :s

That's just a dumb statement I mean he could have bot on the account then I did the order and during it it got banned it's already happened to me i botted for 2-3 days i take a break for a week but I come back and find a ban really dumb and the t.o.s shouldn't have to cover it it's just common logic :s

You owe him 3m as of now. When did you start the order?