No refund for service entry fee

AdnaneSen

lol you have no proof, and you botted on proto's account and in my worker application, it clearly says found to be botting service fee is not refundable, and you booted on his acc so theres the 5m gone, ill refund you the 1.6m that i owe you for a service, and i payed out, because poison orders of all the time, and i felt sorry for him, when adnan clearly botted on his account, what more proof do you want that he botted it is banned, and i said i will vouch saying he wouldn't scam if you paid first because when he did services for me there was loads of money on the accounts and he never took, and i clearly said not through my service, "BUT I CAN VOUCH" how many times do i have to tell you adnan, its like talking to a brick wall. ok say it was through my service and acc got banned i would refund what he paid you for the service and you clearly didn't have any acknowledgement of paying him back so i used the 1.6m i owed you and the 1.4m out of my money to pay back, so keep 1.6m out of the 3m you refuse to pay back, and also he botted on proto's acc like i said earlier on, so there goes your refund again, so just give it a rest you clearly botted and trying to mess my reputation up, when its clearly not working, i want this sorted out as quickly as possible please

lol you have no proof, and you botted on proto's account and in my worker application, it clearly says found to be botting service fee is not refundable, and you booted on his acc so theres the 5m gone, ill refund you the 1.6m that i owe you for a service, and i payed out, because poison orders of all the time, and i felt sorry for him, when adnan clearly botted on his account, what more proof do you want that he botted it is banned, and i said i will vouch saying he wouldn't scam if you paid first because when he did services for me there was loads of money on the accounts and he never took, and i clearly said not through my service, "BUT I CAN VOUCH" how many times do i have to tell you adnan, its like talking to a brick wall. ok say it was through my service and acc got banned i would refund what he paid you for the service and you clearly didn't have any acknowledgement of paying him back so i used the 1.6m i owed you and the 1.4m out of my money to pay back, so keep 1.6m out of the 3m you refuse to pay back, and also he botted on proto's acc like i said earlier on, so there goes your refund again, so just give it a rest you clearly botted and trying to mess my reputation up, when its clearly not working, i want this sorted out as quickly as possible please

All this talking no picture proof but I have smile.png also poison has no proof I botted and you don't have proof too but I have proof this was done under your name so I am under the t.o.s and the tos says i am not responsible for any bans, also I didn't even post on poison's thread I didn't even look at it I just look at title and messaged him, he didn't make sure I understood the rules. I didn't bot on the account believe me

Samo, the screenshots provided make me inclined to say this service was completed under your name. Do you have any proof to the contrary? 

Regardless, I don't see that poison posted in Samo's thread or agreed to the T.o.S as such they don't apply.

But it's samo's fault then he has to ask the client to post on thread all I do is get orders from samo do them and get paid if anyone has to refund it's samo...

are you still not listen you idiot, if it was done under my t.o.s which id love to see the proof, it says not responsible for bans before or after service, the ban was in the middle of service, so if it was under my service which it wasn't then i would refund the 3m, even though i did anyway be cause i felt sorry for poison and regardless to this protos acc got banned? 2 accs got banned in your hands so if i have to pay service fee back then you have lost it again for botting in his acc