Shall I get 5 attack on my defense pure?

Mikar

7 members have voted

1. 1. Shall I get 5 Attack?

• Yes
    • No

get 2 attack or 10. the way it works, 2 attack will have twice as much of a chance of hitting 1 defence as 1 will, 1 attack vs 1 def is a 50/50 chance. people might say what im saying is bs but its true lol. 10 will just never miss. I box with 16atk 90str 13 defence, i hit people with 60-80-1, WAY more often than they hit me

Thank you guys for the comments, going to stay 1 attack.

get 2 attack or 10. the way it works, 2 attack will have twice as much of a chance of hitting 1 defence as 1 will, 1 attack vs 1 def is a 50/50 chance. people might say what im saying is bs but its true lol. 10 will just never miss. I box with 16atk 90str 13 defence, i hit people with 60-80-1, WAY more often than they hit me

That just sounds stupid, sorry.

Thank you guys for the comments, going to stay 1 attack.

That just sounds stupid, sorry.

it looks stupid lol but it works as a ratio. 16atk 80str 13 def, vs 60atk 80str 1 def

Itd be 16:1 vs 60:13. 16:1 is a way higher ratio (you ignore armor bonuses when boxing otherwise this would be way different, armor bonuses change everything) and thats why i win every single stake i do, and hit way more often

If its a scimi fight none of this matters cause then you add in the bonuses of the weapons

thats not how it works