Went out on my first date

Mustikurupt

Met her online, she contacted me first. Been talking for about 2 months, finally went out with her today. It was alright, had some coffee, she paid, i was gonna pay, so i was kind of surprised but satisfied she did. She looked better in person than in her pictures, so i thought if she wasn't as exciting or didn't meet my expectations i wasn't gonna talk to her anymore. I was pleasantly surprised. There were of course silent moments, as even though you might text on the phone alot, it's different in real life.

I asked her the usual shit, what she did, job, whatever. I asked her if she hasn't got anything going on since she's always wanting to do something, we could go out again. She said yes, and me being the unemotional prick that i sometimes am, felt like i was being too hard on her. At the moment, i am just giving it some time until i will text her again but i don't know what i will plan next, i don't date much really. Anyone with some good ideas? Don't tell me to cook her something, i don't cook and i can't bring her to my place since i live in a shitty apartment. If you could share some of your first date experienes would be great also. 

aw is that my based god discovering love? wub.png

Lol honestly my plan was to get with her just to get laid for a while, but i'm not sure if i can do that. I'm very careful with that love shit, taking it one step at a time lol

Learn to cook, coming from someone who has been dating his girlfriend for 5 years trust me when I say girls love it that you can make a great meal

Also if it's shitty clean it up lol

Lol i live in an area of Sweden that can only be described as a "immigrant ghetto" so i don't want her around this place too much. Also i might not cook for her yet, she has to be worth the effort, which she is not right now lol

I am not even joking, go to a salsa class with her. CHICKS LOVE TO DANCE, AND THEY EVEN LOVE IT MORE WHEN THE MAN CAN'T DANCE, BUT TRIES JSUT FOR THEM!

Lmfao da hell can i do at a salsa class? Oh god that's hilarious. But she does some dancing, some hip hop shit i think so i don't know

Lol honestly my plan was to get with her just to get laid for a while, but i'm not sure if i can do that. I'm very careful with that love shit, taking it one step at a time lol

Lol i live in an area of Sweden that can only be described as a "immigrant ghetto" so i don't want her around this place too much. Also i might not cook for her yet, she has to be worth the effort, which she is not right now lol

Even if she isn't worth the effort yet, go learn how to cook. It's a useful skill to have, and it's better to know how to cook when she becomes worth the effort or another girl pops up in your life.