Old school rs childhood memories :')

Wise Old Man

Hey everyone,  Am i the only one who gets really sad when listening to rs3 main themes?  The symphony like music as well as the autum music theme.The music is just so nice that it kind of makes me want to cry.  They ruined such and amazing game that we all loved and enjoyed playing so much. While i'm listening to the music, it brings so much memories, the amazing time when you just started and was a total noob and how it took forever to collect for full bronze armour haha, even with old school out its just doesn't seem the same as it was. Anyways please feel free to to share your  story of how you guys started out and what were the best memories that you guys had! i would love to hear them and i'm sure everyone would as well! :')

Edited by Wise Old Man

Not gunna lie the soundtrack "Autumn" was my jam and I put that shit on repeat 24/7

Autumn was my favorite along with the login song.  Those were the days of my childhood that were the best.

What happened to days when you could go kill goblins and socialize with people?  When Mithril and Adamant armor were the bomb?  When having 5k gp was a lot of money?  When you first walked in to Al Kharid and had the pay the stupid fee to get past the gate?  When players weren't all assholes and Varrock West bank wasn't full of spammers and scammers?  When having something so rare as dragon armor certified you as a legend?  When having a skill that was above 50 was amazing?  

What happened to those days?  What happened to the game I so dearly loved?  

Autumn was my favorite along with the login song.  Those were the days of my childhood that were the best.

What happened to days when you could go kill goblins and socialize with people?  When Mithril and Adamant armor were the bomb?  When having 5k gp was a lot of money?  When you first walked in to Al Kharid and had the pay the stupid fee to get past the gate?  When players weren't all assholes and Varrock West bank wasn't full of spammers and scammers?  When having something so rare as dragon armor certified you as a legend?  When having a skill that was above 50 was amazing?  

The amazing days of old school runescape, they sure do bring a lot of memories :')

You aren't a noob / child anymore.

It's not the game, it's not the community, it's you ^^

You aren't a noob / child anymore.

It's not the game, it's not the community, it's you ^^

Good point.  I guess I have changed a lot.  Those were the days tho

The amazing days of old school runescape, they sure do bring a lot of memories :')

I have so much nostalgia for those days.

Doing PvM relaxed with friends and doing old quests when they were first released.  Those were the days

• Like 1

i have always muted the start screen music, its to loud! =/ but daaamn if i hear music yeah i get hit by nostalgia... especially "scape original" , gives me memories about the first time ever i started rs and i was a noob, oh good times

now i listen to "principality" all the time, its amazing