Osbot is dying (V2)

Swaq

• Administrator

I honestly say Jagex allowed botting to allow the economy become stable and fully functional. Now that 07 is under control and the economy is huge, they decided to actually crack down on bots. They've always had these tools, they just never did it. Botting is good for the game, and good for their income.

I honestly say Jagex allowed botting to allow the economy become stable and fully functional. Now that 07 is under control and the economy is huge, they decided to actually crack down on bots. They've always had these tools, they just never did it. Botting is good for the game, and good for their income.

Sneaky jagex, always thought that mod mat was some retarded fool who didnt do anything at jagex but mastrubate.

Now i see this dark mind, fooling us desperate botters :C

I wish that JaGeX would just allow botting. Who wants to sit around all day for 10+ hours and click on the same sprite over and over again, and then occasionally walk to a bank or eat some food. Its repetitive, boring, and not practical for people who have lives outside of RS. If they would allow botting, it would make many people's lives much easier. I'm sure that JaGeX could find a way to make it profitable for them as well. Everybody could win, and botting could make a comeback.

Edited by Anaesthetic