Pug Walker - Getting you from A to B

Pug

title_Big_fw.png

A 2 B

Welcome to another simple but effective free script by Pug. Walking you from A to B across Runescape. The script currently walks across some of the F2P sections of runescape, in time i will add more places to walk to on request. Obstacles can be handled so dont worry about that either. If you have a request please say so below.

Current Routes Supported:

- Lumbridge to Varrock
- Lumbridge to Draynor
- Lumbridge to Wizards Tower
- Varrock to Lumbridge
- Varrock to Falador
- Falador to Varrock
- Falador to Draynor
- Falador to Lumbridge
- Draynor to Lumbridge
- Draynor to Falador

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?6jd6641n33zy3c6

Version:

V0.02

Changes:

V0.02

- Added Draynor to Lumbridge

- Added Draynor to Falador

- Added Lumbridge to Wizards Tower

Edited by Pug
  • Like 3

Good job, nice to see people helping out the community. A couple suggestions, you should use enums, make life easier, and could also help you make a generic method, rater then having the same methods, written over and over again. Also, you should make like a list of location a person could walk to. For example: i want to walk from lumby to cammy. Rather than having the option, lumby to varrock, lumby to draynor, lumby to seers. You chould maybe add a list of location to walk to so. im at lumby wanting to go to cammy. I would do, lumby to draynor, draynor to fally, fally to the fishing place (south of cammy), (< that place i was talking about), to cammy.IF you confuced about what i said, or not tooo sure on hwo to implement it, feel free to pm :D i wouldnt mind helping :D

Good job, nice to see people helping out the community. A couple suggestions, you should use enums, make life easier, and could also help you make a generic method, rater then having the same methods, written over and over again. Also, you should make like a list of location a person could walk to. For example: i want to walk from lumby to cammy. Rather than having the option, lumby to varrock, lumby to draynor, lumby to seers. You chould maybe add a list of location to walk to so. im at lumby wanting to go to cammy. I would do, lumby to draynor, draynor to fally, fally to the fishing place (south of cammy), (< that place i was talking about), to cammy.IF you confuced about what i said, or not tooo sure on hwo to implement it, feel free to pm biggrin.png i wouldnt mind helping biggrin.png

hey jose :) not a fan of enums i find them pointless and long winded to use. I will shorten the methods down eventually. I wrote this to use myself and then i saw someone asked for a working walker again since pandemic's wasnt available anymore, so went ahead and extended its use with a gui and more locations. Super good idea on the multiple locations though i could work on that for sure :)

hey jose smile.png not a fan of enums i find them pointless and long winded to use. I will shorten the methods down eventually. I wrote this to use myself and then i saw someone asked for a working walker again since pandemic's wasnt available anymore, so went ahead and extended its use with a gui and more locations. Super good idea on the multiple locations though i could work on that for sure smile.png

enums are pointless :o, are you trolling Troll.png. They are mad helpful when collecting and sorting data. You may think enums are pointless,thats probably because you dont fully understand enums,  but they really arent. And for the walkig list that sounds great :D

enums are pointless ohmy.png, are you trolling Troll.png. They are mad helpful when collecting and sorting data. You may think enums are pointless,thats probably because you dont fully understand enums,  but they really arent. And for the walkig list that sounds great biggrin.png

What's up with you and enums jeez

r u in love

OT really nice script mate glad someone took it upon themselves to write this!