Opinion?

A3R0

hes basically talking about todays democracy, how we're slowly killing earth, being fully aware about it & causing huge gaps of disparity, yet again we dont give a fuck, we're letting it happen lol humans are greedy, what about out kids, kids, kids, kids, kids?

we need to start a revolution before its too late

so ye leggo

Edited by A3R0

Russell Brand is a very intelligent guy and speaks a hell of a lot of sense, problem is the world is controlled by money and its only when we cut down the last tree we will realise money doesn't provide us with oxygen. Everyone has a lot to say about these problems but nobody can really do fuck all about it because in todays society money comes first in most peoples lives. I have no hope for the future we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

• Like 1

tl;dr

Who would take that guy seriously, just look at the goof. He looks like he's trying to be Jack Sparrow or some shit.

your sentance is fact of whats wrong in this world, nice one on contributing lol

yet again hes the goof, right?

Russell Brand is a very intelligent guy and speaks a hell of a lot of sense, problem is the world is controlled by money and its only when we cut down the last tree we will realise money doesn't provide us with oxygen. Everyone has a lot to say about these problems but nobody can really do fuck all about it because in todays society money comes first in most peoples lives. I have no hope for the future we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

i fully agree 

• Like 2

your sentance is fact of whats wrong in this world, nice one on contributing lol

yet again hes the goof, right?

i fully agree 

How is that any different from what Russel Brand is against? To say that he is the root of problems because of one comment, is so haste and pointless. Why should we believe in what Russel does. We're all our own people going through the world like he said. But, he also says EVERYONE should live spiritual lives, and we should do this because you said so? I will continue to make my own decisions one the morals that I think are right, and people who judge erratically can decide the type of person I am after a few sentences.  

How is that any different from what Russel Brand is against? To say that he is the root of problems because of one comment, is so haste and pointless. Why should we believe in what Russel does. We're all our own people going through the world like he said. But, he also says EVERYONE should live spiritual lives, and we should do this because you said so? I will continue to make my own decisions one the morals that I think are right, and people who judge erratically can decide the type of person I am after a few sentences.  

what would you rather be happy or full of hate, greed and envy?

money is the cause of those emotions

Didn't watch but we're gonna kill ourselves anyway, if everything goes as planned there will be another world war within 30 years. 

thats just greedy

& 30 years? i think there will be one within the next 5 years lol