Opinion?

A3R0

your sentance is fact of whats wrong in this world, nice one on contributing lol

yet again hes the goof, right?

i fully agree 

*Sentence. You can't write a sentence, nor can you spell the word. Fact of what's wrong with this world?

facep.gif

What? I immediately dislike someone because of their physical appearance, and I don't want to listen to them. Don't tell me you've never had that feeling. Lol

Not quite sure if the Illuminati exist myself but I think it is quite apparent that someone/group are pulling the strings behind the government. There is a whole lot of shit we don't know and to be quite honest I don't think we really do want to know.

Yeah 

What creeps me out is that, whenever someone gets too know too much about how free they actually are, they die (i.e. Paul Walker, Micheal Jackson, Tupac, Bob Marley and so on ). 

russel brand is talking out of his ass

> utopia is not reachable

>idealistic view of humanity

i love anarchy

>it's not real sad.png

What makes you think we cant reach utopia? are you aware of what they're doing now lol? how can you possibly think we cant

*Sentence. You can't write a sentence, nor can you spell the word. Fact of what's wrong with this world?

What? I immediately dislike someone because of their physical appearance, and I don't want to listen to them. Don't tell me you've never had that feeling. Lol

I havent, I myself sufferd from social anxiety, unfortunately I was raised by woman, the most judgmental people on earth xD I honestly hate people who judge others, im guilt of it but I mostly did it out of anger, no reason at all buy anger. I cant just randomly hate someone for no reason, i'd feel shit about myself if I was like that tbh...

Not quite sure if the Illuminati exist myself but I think it is quite apparent that someone/group are pulling the strings behind the government. There is a whole lot of shit we don't know and to be quite honest I don't think we really do want to know.

maybe the "illuminati" doesnt exist, but its fact that there are people who are in-controll of things which me and you arnt supposed to know, in other worlds, a high anarchy which is controlling possibly government/media and whatnot, i'd be locked up and considered crazy for even thinking this which is what makes it "funny"

Yeah 

What creeps me out is that, whenever someone gets too know too much about how free they actually are, they die (i.e. Paul Walker, Micheal Jackson, Tupac, Bob Marley and so on ). 

Yeah, I could name atleast 100 people who've exposed this shit and simply happened to die

watch that, you'll find it interesting xD (he also got shot killed)

So just because you know that humans are fucking everything up, your're intelligent? Damn the bar has been set low.

ITT: Paranoid teenagers

Paranoid teenagers? xD

they just havent fallen into the "system" yet, thats why they're able to comprehend him, the deeper you are in this shit, the less you'll see reality.

honest question though, do you understand anything hes saying? i've realised people who disagree with him are just trying to seem smart by saying the contrary. Im not saying you are, although you most likely are lol since everything hes saying is 100% fact, and if you're not aware then gz to me for teaching you.

In all honesty, resistance is futile.

This entire planet has been manipulated for many era's, a few people 'revolting' now will accomplish nothing.

As long as I have money and 'false' happiness, they can continue to shit on my 'freedom' all they like, people act like this supposed system doesn't have its benefits.

Ignorance is bliss.

We, as a race, will seize to exist soon enough. Well I hope so anyway, as the cancer of this planet mother nature and the universe need to conjure up a cure.