Another scam! James , Kamil

Shicky

Disputed member: James, kamil123

Thread Link: No thread , All through skype and osbot pm confirmation

Explanation: Okay so 3 Days ago i paid 23m 07 to james for his worker to max out my account, this was my 4th order with his worker and the biggest out of all 4. Today i found out james was a scammer and decided to tell kamil to get my money off james. Jamil then told me to get the money off james and i tried and james then said are you cancling the order. I said Yes sir , I did not know they were twisting my words to try and make me go agaisnt their t.o.s which i never agreed on upon this order at all. After that james then said order complete ill pay kamil the 23m and in that stage i realised they had screwed me over so got angry telling james to pay kamil so he could finish the order and all james said was you cancled the order, therefore kamil does not have to complete it

Myself is down over 800$ in 3 months from scammings on this forums. I would like my order to be completed by kamil once james pays him the money or my 23m refunded so i can find someone to the order for me.

Evidence:

9gc41v.png

2zpk01l.png

30hq739.png

20h5w9j.png
  • Like 2

I've requested post within 24 hours, although James is the one that has your money, I'd like to see what he has to say before closing it.

Kamil can or has got the money from james but is choosing not to do the order because i said i cancled it when i wanted to pay kamil instead of a scammer holding my money..

Kamil can or has got the money from james but is choosing not to do the order because i said i cancled it when i wanted to pay kamil instead of a scammer holding my money..

We need to determine who actually has the money at the moment. If you can get a screen shot of someone saying that they have the money it would be helpful. ^_^

because you canceled the order and the t.o.s says there will be no refund unless no progress has been made on the order. I obey the rules.

1. Please show proof where I agreed to your t.o.s And I wanted you to have the money so some scammer wasn't holding the money and you know that. Can you stop trying to get out of doing the order as you have done less than 2% so far, just do the order that I paid for like I been saying this whole time...

If you were never prompted with the TOS then you have the right to receive a refund. Since @James made you confirm the cancellation of the service and only afterwards mentioned that no refund will be given unless no work has been done @James will have to refund you for the amount of work that still had to be completed if he wants to return.

• Like 1

setting up screenshots now? And who the fuck are you? I never accepted your gay t.o.s and even if I did once word wrong and you just trying scam my money without doing the order... 1 minute after I tell you I Cancle to get 23m to pay kamil, you just never gave me chance and decided to scam with your gay tos which I never agreed too for this order, this my4th order, we would never had a problem if you didn't get banned for scamming...
  • Like 1

Also , most legit power levellers would have said when I made a mistake , as I wanted money given to kamil, you realise if you Cancle order you will not receive any refund... They ofc new what they were doing, just look at the screenshots, they were setting me up and as soon as I say yes Cancle order and then they tell me t.o.s I say no!!! Pay kamil the 23m!!!