Double purchases.

RoomScape

Does anyone else get annoyed by this? If I buy something on my iPhone, I'll have to re-buy it on my android. Why can't there be one centralized thing where I'd you buy something on any platform, it'll be available on any platform so long as it's the same developer.

They make so much money from repeat purchases. -.-

1. Dont buy an iphone

SERIOUSLY what is up with ppl buying iphones, there are phones with MUCH better hardware for half of the price of iphone OR CHEAPER, €550-600 for a fucking phone that is ridiculously bad for the price? wow.... those people are so retarded

to answer your topic question, apple builds everything separately from other things like android, its bullshit

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 2

1. Dont buy an iphone

SERIOUSLY what is up with ppl buying iphones, there are phones with MUCH better hardware for half of the price of iphone OR CHEAPER, €550-600 for a fucking phone that is ridiculously bad for the price? wow.... those people are so retarded

Who needs a phone with really good hardware

• Like 1

What are you going to do with it besides texting, using the internet, and playing some retarded games which the iphone is more than capable of doing

iphone is more capable of playing games? it has shit hardware compared to other phones in the price catagory, the price is litteraly RIDICULOUS, 800 usd for a fucking phone that is really small and has crap hardware... the fuck man. 

why do you need good hardware? obviously because every app you have on your phone auto-updates and it keeps getting more heavy and heavy, that is why phones that are a few years old become slow.. dude you have no knowledge of anything, i guess you just bought an iphone, or you are supporting iphone, because... you know.. ITS IPHONE.... is that your reason? just because.... DUDE, IT'S IPHONE

you make me sick

Edited by The Hero of Time

iphone is more capable of playing games? it has shit hardware compared to other phones in the price catagory, the price is litteraly RIDICULOUS, 800 usd for a fucking phone that is really small and has crap hardware... the fuck man. 

why do you need good hardware? obviously because every app you have on your phone auto-updates and it keeps getting more heavy and heavy, that is why phones that are a few years old become slow.. dude you have no knowledge of anything, i guess you just bought an iphone, or you are supporting iphone, because... you know.. ITS IPHONE.... is that your reason? just because.... DUDE, IT'S IPHONE

you make me sick

OMG NO WAY

phones that are older cant run the newer apps?

THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING ME WITH YOUR BRILLIANT MIND

I have a gs4 btw and its shit

1. Dont buy an iphone

to answer your topic question, apple builds everything separately from other things like android, its bullshit

That's not the point of this topic and I'd rather not have you hijack my thread. I understand what you're saying and you're certainly entitled to your opinion, however much it may differ from mine. I just like iPhones because I do. It's my problem and business whether or not I'm being ripped off or that there are better alternatives. Although there may be, the iPhone was my first phone and I've never had a problem with it so I'm sticking with it.

And that last line didn't answer my question.