FrostMiner

FrostBug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but sometimes the bot hovers over the rock, but doesn't mine it. Is this part of an antiban feature, or is my script just messing up?

I also run into another problem similar to the above one. Sometimes when dropping ores, it will miss the "drop" tab and accidently click on an ore. It stops trying to drop ores then, and goes back to the rock, but it doesn't start mining. It just hovers over the rock. In the top left corner, the option is there to use the iron ore on the rock, as the ore is still selected.

Other than that, it seems to work.

Quite frequently the bot will miss by just a few pixels when it tries to click a rock, and then it remains idle (probably waiting for an ore). From this point it either resumes mining in a minute or so, I can get it to work again by moving the camera around. But occasionally the bot remains idle for long enough to be logged out

EDIT: I think the easiest fix would be to add periodic camera movements, it pretty much resolves the misclick issue and it can act as an antiban

Edited by ibotalot3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to FrostMiner