FrostMiner

FrostBug

hey guys, i like the script a lot. Went from 50-60 mining in one day but i was wondering if anyone knows a script where it minds and banks? if someone could reply or msg me that would be greatly appreciated smile.png

You can check out the Scripts page or the Store, and look around the script threads. They usually have features lists :)

Glad you liked it

It worked great with ores like iron and coal but with granite i'm currently having an issue which it doesn't drop all the different types. It primary drops the 2kg and 5kg ores but the 500g, 1kg and 10kg ores are skipped and not dropped, which leads to make it log out when it doesn't have any more space on the bp. Is it a bug? Thanks for the script btw!

It worked great with ores like iron and coal but with granite i'm currently having an issue which it doesn't drop all the different types. It primary drops the 2kg and 5kg ores but the 500g, 1kg and 10kg ores are skipped and not dropped, which leads to make it log out when it doesn't have any more space on the bp. Is it a bug? Thanks for the script btw!

I see, it seems I missed the ores called 'Sandstone'. Granite only come in 500g, 1kg and 5kg, while sandstone seems to come in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg.

I added sandstone now, so expect it to work after the next SDN update (usually within 12 hours)

This bot doesn't do all randoms for some reason. Except for that, it's awesome. I'm getting around 40k/xp hr powermining iron. Please respond if it's just for me it doesn't solve all, or if the script is just not updated.

The client currently does not solve any randoms, in response to the recent updates that made doing randoms optional. One reason being that a lot of randoms were changed with new dialogue prompting if you wanted to enter, essentially breaking the current solvers.

We will probably get the options to enable randoms eventually, for people who for example still want to do randoms with specific rewards or XP.

TL;DR: It's not script specific. Randoms are not solved since client version 2.2.25 (I think, could be .26, though)

when your inv is full it only drops 1 ore.. then it wants to mine 2 ores and it says full inv and drops 1 ore again. This will get you banned for sure

What were you mining when you experrienced this issue? And what was your inventory full of?

EDIT: I've never encountered this before, so my guess would be that you configured something incorrectly. Please add me on skype if you can reproduce the issue

Edited by FrostBug

• Mio changed the title to FrostMiner