FrostMiner

FrostBug

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier I had said this script is pretty amazing.., which it is however maybe changing up the patterns slightly would improve this script. I ran this script for 4 hours and got banned after that. Im not saying its not likely to get banned using a bot, but just a change in pattern or routine might help prevent being caught too easily.

I still very much enjoyed using the bot for the brief period of time!

id love to see support for being attacked. In the al karid mine you will randomly get attacked by a scorpion or the script miss-clicks a scorpion and the script currently just ignores it and continues to mine, which would cause someone to die if they aren't paying attention

Edited by RDM

id love to see support for being attacked. In the al karid mine you will randomly get attacked by a scorpion or the script miss-clicks a scorpion and the script currently just ignores it and continues to mine, which would cause someone to die if they aren't paying attention

I don't think that would be efficient, though. Even if I did add it.

Running somewhere for a while, the monster is just gonna wait at the rock for it to run back, and you'll be stuck kiting it around, getting low xp. I think it best to just mine somewhere safer :boge:

you can always hide monster attack option if you think it'll misclick them

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to FrostMiner