FrostHunter

FrostBug

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, UncleHard said:

Update: Working perfectly however after a break someone stole my spot and it attempted to try to catch chins right over them and lost all box traps did not world hop. So works but can easily be crashed by other players.

@FrostBug

Thanks for the report. Can you post (or preferably PM me) the log file for the run where you got crashed?

Should be in OSBot data directory.

This almost works flawlessly - a couple of hitches is the bot sometimes gets confused and tries to use other people's traps and doesn't attempt to world hop if players are present - no big deal.

I'm up to 96 (stated at 83) hunting and I'm about 40m profit in without a ban. I've been running about 6-7 hours a day on a mid combat account with 200qp. I'll update if the bot gets banned or if I make it to 99.

-  Just banned. 2 days.

Edited by mdjamie

Any update on the ban rate on this thing? Is it safe to use this 4-6 hours a day? Thanks for whoever responds on this

On 5/15/2020 at 6:23 PM, mdjamie said:

This almost works flawlessly - a couple of hitches is the bot sometimes gets confused and tries to use other people's traps and doesn't attempt to world hop if players are present - no big deal.

I'm up to 96 (stated at 83) hunting and I'm about 40m profit in without a ban. I've been running about 6-7 hours a day on a mid combat account with 200qp. I'll update if the bot gets banned or if I make it to 99.

-  Just banned. 2 days.

What'd you do though. use it straight 6 hours without touching it?