FrostHunter

FrostBug

14 hours ago, Valky Nyan said:

Generally, I bot 5-6h for two days a week.

No, it's not much, but slow and steady wins the race as they say.

Well it doesn't seem to have any anti-ban so using injection botting any more than that amount would def get u banned. But just the fact that it works smooth on mirror is lit.

Also I tested to see what it does when someone tries to crash it, it picked up traps hopped worlds where someone was in same spot and got stuck.

Here is log. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LMp8vL_8CuzHE7Q7urZ-A9GwP-oNSpX/view?usp=sharing

Also it occasionally loses traps, it doesn't finish putting one down so it has take/lay option than it puts another on top of it. One on floor ends up disappearing.

Yeah completely failed someone actually came and messed the script up just now it lost my traps and got stuck. Please fix when possible not able to run the script for more than an hour without issues.

Edited by UncleHard

On 12/9/2018 at 4:31 AM, UncleHard said:

Also I tested to see what it does when someone tries to crash it, it picked up traps hopped worlds where someone was in same spot and got stuck.

Here is log. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LMp8vL_8CuzHE7Q7urZ-A9GwP-oNSpX/view?usp=sharing

Also it occasionally loses traps, it doesn't finish putting one down so it has take/lay option than it puts another on top of it. One on floor ends up disappearing.

Yeah completely failed someone actually came and messed the script up just now it lost my traps and got stuck. Please fix when possible not able to run the script for more than an hour without issues.

I'll do some testing of player crashing on wednesday. Will let you know the outcome

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 4:26 AM, FrostBug said:

Well shet, I'll have that fixed today

Thanks

EDIT: Committed the fix

It's still doing the same shit. Nobody even tried to come fuck up the script. Made it a whole whopping 13 minutes...

[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 08:08:42 PM]: DEBUG: frosthunter.a.a.coN has timed out [2000]
[ERROR][12/21 08:09:34 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
	at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
	at client.ec.getNext(Unknown Source)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.NodeDequeIterator.getNext(al:139)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.GroundItems.getAll(xj:112)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.FilterAPI.filter(ol:278)
	at frosthunter.b.NUL.H(d:59)
	at frosthunter.b.NUL.H(d:15)
	at frosthunter.a.cON.H(z:180)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(Unknown Source)
	at frosthunter.a.cON.run(z:63)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

screenshot_21_12_2018-20_12_31.png

Edited by UncleHard

On 12/22/2018 at 2:14 AM, UncleHard said:

It's still doing the same shit. Nobody even tried to come fuck up the script. Made it a whole whopping 13 minutes...

[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 08:08:42 PM]: DEBUG: frosthunter.a.a.coN has timed out [2000]
[ERROR][12/21 08:09:34 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
	at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
	at client.ec.getNext(Unknown Source)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.NodeDequeIterator.getNext(al:139)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.GroundItems.getAll(xj:112)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.FilterAPI.filter(ol:278)
	at frosthunter.b.NUL.H(d:59)
	at frosthunter.b.NUL.H(d:15)
	at frosthunter.a.cON.H(z:180)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(Unknown Source)
	at frosthunter.a.cON.run(z:63)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

That trace reports on an error in the mirror mode injection. I have no control over the inner workings of the mirror client.
Perhaps give it a go in standard client mode; the only real alternative is to keep an eye on it, or wait for mirror client updates

3 hours ago, john55 said:

Trial please

Started

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

That trace reports on an error in the mirror mode injection. I have no control over the inner workings of the mirror client.
Perhaps give it a go in standard client mode; the only real alternative is to keep an eye on it, or wait for mirror client updates

Started

Not even bothering with this bot atm so idc. Will return once mirror gets the support it needs.

26 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Started

Looks like you accidentally gave me a trial for your barrows script instead of the hunter one :)

13 hours ago, john55 said:

Looks like you accidentally gave me a trial for your barrows script instead of the hunter one :)

My bad, corrected.

__

Did a 5 hour run in mirror mode yday without encountering any issues; so it shouldn't be that hard pressed if checked on occasionally; provided the machine has the resources required by the mirror client

Edited by FrostBug

8 hours ago, FrostBug said:

My bad, corrected.

__

Did a 5 hour run in mirror mode yday without encountering any issues; so it shouldn't be that hard pressed if checked on occasionally; provided the machine has the resources required by the mirror client

I am also noticing it run smoothly.

The only gripe I have is that it seems to click 'reset' when hovering it while dismantling another trap, a tick too early. Which causes it to do nothing and it needs to re-click reset.

Maybe you've seen this and found a way to resolve to make it crisper? What Reaction and FPS do you set your mirror client to?

• Like 1