What is the fastest you have ever been banned

NoahTheWeebWolf

I think about a week ago I got banned on a new member account in 2 or 3 hours of oak logs, this was in the pk worlds too which makes it even more odd especially since no one was in the area I was.

I am curious to see what is the record time for other people and what activity were you doing then and before if applicable?

Just to clarify to this account was literally only 2-3 hours old it's unbelievable really how fast the ban took place.

Edited by horizon123

Couple months. When I bot, I don't bot stupid.

That's good to hear you don't get banned easily smile.png.

Also I notice you're a fan of Workaholics (I love that show, I am really sad that the new season ended so soon and how there wont be a new episode until early 2015).

That gif is one of my favorite scenes from the series, ders really had it out for devin lol smile.png

Besides getting banned from tutorial island, I've been banned within a few hours of just botting cows, but my IP was flagged at the time, and I was getting bans for "goldfarming".

I believe this was before bonds came out, so that was like $8/memebership & had lost 4 of them at once lol.

1 second after using the premium tutorial island script @Mikasa knows about this lel

Yeah, I lost 2 member accounts due to this lol.

• Like 1