Free 24+ hours script trial

Joseph

i would like to test your crafting script, especially interested in tanning and jewellery:)

If i really like it, ill consider purchasing it with a voucher!smile.png

cheers!

gearing

edit:starting from the tanner, it tanned a few hides ( 3 rounds ) then it kept logging out saying: no coins in bank, i set withdraw at 0, so it shouldnt withdraw any money - on the contrary, it does remove all coins then logs out saying no coins in the bank.... then i tried with 27 and it started withdrawin 27 coint without withdrawing the cowhides, i have more coins than cowhides in the bank idk whats the problem..

You must add an option NOT to withdraw any coins from the bank...

update2: lol idk why i tried with the defualt amount 50k and it works.....  i leave it be and will post progress:)

still:"You must add an option NOT to withdraw any coins from the bank"

Thanks

Edited by gearing

i would like to test your crafting script, especially interested in tanning and jewellery:)

If i really like it, ill consider purchasing it with a voucher!:)

cheers!

gearing

edit:starting from the tanner, it tanned a few hides ( 3 rounds ) then it kept logging out saying: no coins in bank, i set withdraw at 0, so it shouldnt withdraw any money - on the contrary, it does remove all coins then logs out saying no coins in the bank.... then i tried with 27 and it started withdrawin 27 coint without withdrawing the cowhides, i have more coins than cowhides in the bank idk whats the problem..

You must add an option NOT to withdraw any coins from the bank...

update2: lol idk why i tried with the defualt amount 50k and it works.....  i leave it be and will post progress:)

still:"You must add an option NOT to withdraw any coins from the bank"

Thanks

I'll look into this I think I know where I missed up at lol. I might be able to add in that suggestion