Does this make sense at all?

Realist

Because they're new to botting.

The only time an IP will get flagged is if you're mass gold farming on it.

I've gotten numerous accounts banned on my house IP, and my mule & new accounts are still safe.

Same thing with my proxies, since I only bot 1 account on them at a time.

If you get a "macro" ban, the IP isn't flagged.

If you get a "gold farming" ban, then it is flagged.

so you dont change ips?

Nah, everyone IS missing the point of this thread. This is some weird shit OP, but before making a thread with this info more extensive testing is required. Try making a few more F2p acc's and gather more data on this. We should be exploring all possibilities on what causes a ban, not just dismissing bans as "Unlucky" >.>

Because they're new to botting.

The only time an IP will get flagged is if you're mass gold farming on it.

I've gotten numerous accounts banned on my house IP, and my mule & new accounts are still safe.

Same thing with my proxies, since I only bot 1 account on them at a time.

If you get a "macro" ban, the IP isn't flagged.

If you get a "gold farming" ban, then it is flagged.

Please don't post your personal experiences as facts. Just because you weren't "IP-flagged" doesn't mean others can't be without mass gold-farms.

Nah, everyone IS missing the point of this thread. This is some weird shit OP, but before making a thread with this info more extensive testing is required. Try making a few more F2p acc's and gather more data on this. We should be exploring all possibilities on what causes a ban, not just dismissing bans as "Unlucky" >.>

Please don't post your personal experiences as facts. Just because you weren't "IP-flagged" doesn't mean others can't be without mass gold-farms.

I've been botting for over a year now, and the only time I've ever been "flagged" is with gold farming bans, given the IP wasn't flagged before I started using it.

By this, I mean that my accounts would get banned within a few hours of botting combat with the reason "goldfarming".

& if OP is botting for days on the IP that he thinks is "flagged", then it clearly isn't.

I've been botting for over a year now, and the only time I've ever been "flagged" is with gold farming bans, given the IP wasn't flagged before I started using it.

By this, I mean that my accounts would get banned within a few hours of botting combat with the reason "goldfarming".

& if OP is botting for days on the IP that he thinks is "flagged", then it clearly isn't.

Ya like I said, your personal experiences aren't necessarily the same experience other people have. That's like Laz constantly telling me about how he doesn't get banned, and that ppl just need to bot smarter.

Also, you said him not being banned is proof that his IP isn't flagged, but you don't know that. On the contrary, OP stated that he receives tons of bans on fresh members accounts. This leads me to believe the OP does have a flagged IP and that there's something up with banning F2P accounts.

Ya like I said, your personal experiences aren't necessarily the same experience other people have. That's like Laz constantly telling me about how he doesn't get banned, and that ppl just need to bot smarter.

Also, you said him not being banned is proof that his IP isn't flagged, but you don't know that. On the contrary, OP stated that he receives tons of bans on fresh members accounts. This leads me to believe the OP does have a flagged IP and that there's something up with banning F2P accounts.

I was going to edit my post to be more clear on the 2nd part that you added, but decided not to.

He's botting his f2p account on the "flagged" IP and then his member accounts on a "fresh" IP.

So he's either:

1) Getting very unlucky and is just in the wrong place at the wrong time or his script isn't that great that he's using

2) The "fresh" IP isn't actually fresh.

I'm not saying my personal experience is 100% the same as everyone else, but if the IPs are actually fresh, then my experience is usually how IPs get flagged.

Edit:

I know what you mean though, just seems a bit more logical than only claiming an IP is flagged for no reason.

Update; 2 F2p accs STILL running on IPs that have previously had bans on.

I was going to edit my post to be more clear on the 2nd part that you added, but decided not to.

He's botting his f2p account on the "flagged" IP and then his member accounts on a "fresh" IP.

So he's either:

1) Getting very unlucky and is just in the wrong place at the wrong time or his script isn't that great that he's using

2) The "fresh" IP isn't actually fresh.

I'm not saying my personal experience is 100% the same as everyone else, but if the IPs are actually fresh, then my experience is usually how IPs get flagged.

Edit:

I know what you mean though, just seems a bit more logical than only claiming an IP is flagged for no reason.

He stated he has a DIRTY IP:

on an IP which has previously had 4+ bots banned on it. This is reasonable doubt to be flagged.

He's botted tut island +  3 days no breaks and no ban. So his bot is lasting longer than usual on a dirty IP.

I botted tut island for a f2p acc and it's been running smooth for 3 days straight with breaks. 

The theory this guy's proposing is: F2P somehow has a lower ban-rate... Since it's slipping past a flagged IP for longer. 

Edited by Deffiliate