Mitch Recovered Max Main

Shicky

Yeah man, i just provided picture proof they are ignoring me for a laugh. < Sarcasm.

Any mods wanna tell me what to do? I need rid of this TWC for my services.

dude jägex confirmed you are the orginal owner and have the account. Why lie, give me back account with 80m stuff on it please. Ask yourself this, what kind of hacker would steal an account and stake with the money , I've seen the account at duel arena staking, now has it's name changed though, this in my opion confirmed you had acess , as account has only been on Aus timezone and is staking because knows account can not me recoverd by me.

Seeing that Jagex have sufficient evidence the account is in the hands of the original owner (@Mitch admitted he is), the evidence suggests you are in possession of the account and we will proceed with the refund process. Can both of you post the stats that were on the account and we can take it from there.

http://gyazo.com/394897bcf90d2e14ecec4a9690760b75
This is the account when i sold it, I just got 99 defence, that's what the stats were left on when i sold it. 
I have provided proof they are ignoring me, can you give me something to do that will prove i dont have the account?
I have sent them 4 different tickets, i only got one reply, and that was the first one, Nothing after that, i even tweeted them to no avail. 
I have no fucking clue what to do, I'm guessing i'm going to get banned, as there is no way i can give him the account back. I have no access to it, I have no idea why jagex hasn't even locked the account yet. 
This is fucked. 

Okay so everyone just going to do nothing yet im account down and 300$ of gold down...

wth mods do something?

Grow up mate, I would give you the account back if you wanted it, nobody cares if you are $300 of gold down, It would be the same process if I 'Recovered' A level 3 account.

I'm waiting for them to do something aswell mate. You might just have to suck it up. 

There is no way i can recover it, i have tried tweeting, and emailing multiple times. 

I'm most likely gonna get banned, but why should you care? You already have multiple maxed mains. 

• Like 1