Mitch Recovered Max Main

Shicky

Account is no longer locked and people have seen it online for abit

I want the account back with my money on it.

We will await a response from @Mitch.

Thank you for your patience I understand it can be frustrating but I can assure you we are trying to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.

We will await a response from @Mitch.

Thank you for your patience I understand it can be frustrating but I can assure you we are trying to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.

He is on skype , claims not to have it. Honestly the only person that can recover the account is the orginal owner. Correct?

So ofc mitch has it

He is on skype , claims not to have it. Honestly the only person that can recover the account is the orginal owner. Correct?

So ofc mitch has it

Yeah the only person that can recover it is the original owner... < Sarcasm.

How do you think it got recovered last time? Is Lloyd the original owner? No, and he recovered it last time. 

Yeah the only person that can recover it is the original owner... < Sarcasm.

How do you think it got recovered last time? Is Lloyd the original owner? No, and he recovered it last time.

Who says 100% he recovered it last time? Also he couldnt recover again cause you recoverd it.

Just get my account back already and my money to..

Edited by Shicky

Mitch trying to recover the account , he is orginal owner and got this reply. Please help someone who has the account>?

http://gyazo.com/d02b2599fde833c3094b9f67617bcb6a

http://gyazo.com/60e3b8d38ba586b7390ba635c15c1367

@Mitch has submitted another ticket to try and recover the account for you. You guys also had a dispute before involving @Lloyd and it can be possible that he recovered the account again but we will do our very best to return the account to you yet we cannot promise anything.

@Mitch has submitted another ticket to try and recover the account for you. You guys also had a dispute before involving @Lloyd and it can be possible that he recovered the account again but we will do our very best to return the account to you yet we cannot promise anything.

jägex has said orginal owner has account, which is Mitch...