Current/Future Projected Plans

Laz

We're going to be removing the mandatory renewals for scripts within 72 hours. We've decided that last night, I'm not going to sit around and restrict people like this and have our users charged 4.99 for a fishing script one time payment on OSBot 1. We transition to OSBot 2 and its 9.99 with a 4.99/month renewal. We will allow undercutting, but at our discretion. We won't allow someone to release a fishing script for $.50, but if someone has one at $9.99, we will allow someone to go lower, but not low enough to ruin the whole thing for every one. We currently have 0 restrictions on releasing free scripts, so right now someone can release an AIO Miner for free, but can't release it for $7.99, how stupid is that honestly. 

Tl:dr

• No more mandatory renewals
  • No more mandatory over priced scripts.

10/10 do like.

Daily updates without an auto updater.. Obviously declining community because of store rework, keeping store rework, developing a new bot for RS3 when we haven't even come close to perfecting 07 bot. 

I'm glad you have all this new enthusiastic hype built in you (That seem to stem from the rage of the community from your lack of participation [not my words]) But there's some slight changes that need to be made before you keep expanding. What's the point of expanding if you have nothing to maintain over it.

• Like 1

Replicate my mouse please

want to buy it for $200?

A more constructive post:

Believe it or not, you are being paid to develop the API.  The api is the reason why we have decent scripts.  When the API breaks, your customers become unhappy and ultimately you lose money.  So by ignoring us and saying "I'll do it myself" (you're trying to bench 400 lbs at 120 lbs - lets be honest here) you're not only shooting yourself in the foot, but you're turning the gun on the community.

We need to do something about this. I WILL NOT develop the API for free. Why? It's simple - my competitors benefit from bugfixes I make. Why is that fair? If that was the case, I'd just override your API methods in my scripts with my own. Problem solved, I'm number 1 script, everyone else suffers.

Times are tough bro, I'm not a charity.

Please, tell me again that we should work for free.

also I wouldn't be surprised if this post is ignored like every other of mine.

Edited by dreamliner
  • Like 10

Replicate my mouse please

want to buy it for $200?

A more constructive post:

Believe it or not, you are being paid to develop the API.  The api is the reason why we have decent scripts.  When the API breaks, your customers become unhappy and ultimately you lose money.  So by ignoring us and saying "I'll do it myself" (you're trying to bench 400 lbs at 120 lbs - lets be honest here) you're not only shooting yourself in the foot, but you're turning the gun on the community.

We need to do something about this. I WILL NOT develop the API for free. Why? It's simple - my competitors benefit from bugfixes I make. Why is that fair? If that was the case, I'd just override your API methods in my scripts with my own. Problem solved, I'm number 1 script, everyone else suffers.

Times are tough bro, I'm not a charity.

Please, tell me again that we should work for free.

also I wouldn't be surprised if this post is ignored like every other of mine.

Apparently he doesn't value your contribution enough.

Ego trip, reasonable reaction to your code or bad business decision making (perhaps a mixture of all three).

Either way, the public doesn't need to know about your arrangements (or lack thereof), it's unprofessional and it won't change his mind, quite the contrary. 

Some very reasonable points in your post, don't get me wrong about that, but it's an argument between you and him and there's already enough e-drama in this community as it is.

A week of daily updates was promised, an obvious attempt at trying to restore the community's trust, give the man a chance at least.

Apparently he doesn't value your contribution enough.

Ego trip, reasonable reaction to your code or bad business decision making (perhaps a mixture of all three).

Either way, the public doesn't need to know about your arrangements (or lack thereof), it's unprofessional and it won't change his mind, quite the contrary. 

Some very reasonable points in your post, don't get me wrong about that, but it's an argument between you and him and there's already enough e-drama in this community as it is.

A week of daily updates was promised, an obvious attempt at trying to restore the community's trust, give the man a chance at least.

He never saw my code though :/

It's not e-drama, its never getting constructive criticism on my points which are directed at him.  I'm not always right. I understand that.