Why are Israel bombing innocent people?

lolmanden

That whole area is a cluster fuck hoenstly, it was actually peaceful till the Zionists moved in and wanted to have control of the land (Israel), up until then Jews, Muslims, and Christians had coexisted in peace for many years. Technically if you want to place blame on the whole thing is the Zionists, and in turn Israels fault. However both sides have done some fucked up things over the years and the most recent military action by Israel was provoked by Hamas firing hundreds of missiles into Israel which caused them to really have no choice but to act. It's easy to point fingers and say "oh boy Israel what are you doing killing civilians!" , but remember that the firing of the missiles by Hamas also killed innocents(not that that makes it ok to kill innocents but its important to remember both sides do this stuff). Israel is doing what literally any other nation would do at this point, every nation acts with its best interest in mind and Israel at this point is doing just that. The universal mentality of "a few of your innocents dying is better than a few of my innocents dying" is real and is a value held by every nation.

It was all started by the allies after WW2, when the jews requested and were granted a piece of land in Palestine, called Israel.

Since then the jews have expanded so that there is basically no Palestine and 100% israel.

This isn't a war, this is torture

(this is my understanding of the situation)

This is true, but it is important to remember it is not the "typical" Jew who is backing this, its the Zionists Jews.

It was all started by the allies after WW2, when the jews requested and were granted a piece of land in Palestine, called Israel.

Since then the jews have expanded so that there is basically no Palestine and 100% israel.

This isn't a war, this is torture

(this is my understanding of the situation)

It started LOOOONG before WW2 my friend.

These topics shouldn't be argued about when most people are uneducated on the subject. 

Having said that I must also say I am highly uneducated on the subject compared to the average religious historian, but I do know that much of what has been said is also highly uneducated and in many cases false.

The issues regarding religion and the Middle East would take years of research to effectively understand.

Edited by guitarfret66

It started LOOOONG before WW2 my friend.

These topics shouldn't be argued about when most people are uneducated on the subject. 

Having said that I must also say I am highly uneducated on the subject compared to the average religious historian, but I do know that much of what has been said is also highly uneducated and in many cases false.

The issues regarding religion and the Middle East would take years of research to effectively understand.

That whole area is a cluster fuck honestly, it was actually peaceful till the Zionists moved in and wanted to have control of the land (Israel), up until then Jews, Muslims, and Christians had coexisted in peace for many years. Technically if you want to place blame on the whole thing is the Zionists, and in turn Israels fault. However both sides have done some fucked up things over the years and the most recent military action by Israel was provoked by Hamas firing hundreds of missiles into Israel which caused them to really have no choice but to act. It's easy to point fingers and say "oh boy Israel what are you doing killing civilians!" , but remember that the firing of the missiles by Hamas also killed innocents(not that that makes it ok to kill innocents but its important to remember both sides do this stuff). Israel is doing what literally any other nation would do at this point, every nation acts with its best interest in mind and Israel at this point is doing just that. The universal mentality of "a few of your innocents dying is better than a few of my innocents dying" is real and is a value held by every nation.

You can find that information with a quick Google search.

Edit: This ofcourse is describing just the conflict in Israel and Palestine not the rest of the middle-east.

Edited by Molly

That whole area is a cluster fuck honestly, it was actually peaceful till the Zionists moved in and wanted to have control of the land (Israel), up until then Jews, Muslims, and Christians had coexisted in peace for many years. Technically if you want to place blame on the whole thing is the Zionists, and in turn Israels fault. However both sides have done some fucked up things over the years and the most recent military action by Israel was provoked by Hamas firing hundreds of missiles into Israel which caused them to really have no choice but to act. It's easy to point fingers and say "oh boy Israel what are you doing killing civilians!" , but remember that the firing of the missiles by Hamas also killed innocents(not that that makes it ok to kill innocents but its important to remember both sides do this stuff). Israel is doing what literally any other nation would do at this point, every nation acts with its best interest in mind and Israel at this point is doing just that. The universal mentality of "a few of your innocents dying is better than a few of my innocents dying" is real and is a value held by every nation.

Edit: This ofcourse is describing just the conflict in Israel and Palestine not the rest of the middle-east.

The history of the issue begins BC. The disputes and issues of Israel have followed ever since.

The history of the issue begins BC. The disputes and issues of Israel have followed ever since.

The issue arose with the conception of the Zionist movement, Jews, Muslims, and Christians all lived in that area peacefully till Israel was formed. That's fact , yes there were religious motives by the Zionists that predate the conception of Israel by thousands of years however the fact remains if it was not for the Zionist movement which helped with the conception of Israel the people living there would still likely be living in peace as they had been.

The difference here is you're pointing out the obvious, that pre-existing religious ideology had some influence on this situation. Whereas I am pointing out the actual actions that lead to the situation. Ideology, while very interesting is totally irrelevant unless there are actions involved. So while those that founded the Zionist movement may have been holding these ideals for generations, it really didn't matter till it was acted upon.

Edited by Molly

Its Jews, the main reason why America and UK is not reacting to this crisis is because Jews are running both America and the UK..

Its clear that Israel will win the war since America has been sending them weapons and ammunation, God save Palestine, and get rid of these non human jews.

• Like 1

Im from Israel, and I agree with you. Israel is killing innocent people everyday from Gaza but its not their full mistake. Hamas are using people as human shields, they launch rockets to Israel from houses of innocent people and Israel to defend itself launches rockets that target the sources of the enemies rockets which are houses of innocent people.

Israel is fucked up, its government and most of it nation. Arab muslims that commit suicide for Jehad are idiots too.

I like how all the ignorant little shits ran away after some knowledge got dropped about how the hamas started it.

The irony is that Israel backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria in the 80's and also backed the creation of Hamas as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, and now it bit them in the ass haha. Although I suppose as allies of the US it shouldn't come as a surprise since the US also likes to back groups that later turn around and attack them.

Edited by Molly