Nightmare Zone with 1 prayer

NIUKID

Is it possible to do nightmare zone with 1 prayer and get good xp? I have a staking account that is 75 atk, 93 def, 93 strength and 1 prayer. I've never done nightmare zone before as I've recently come back to runescape, the guides i've seen generally have atleast protect from melee. My plan is to get 93 attack with a whip, then train on controlled with whip to maxed melee since no one ever wants to stake me with my current stats.

Its possible with absorptions, but its hard to get your first batch of absorptions w/o any prayer :/ 

TY for response. I'll see what I can do when my account gets unbanned. Dat 2 day ban. I'll probably not be botting on this account anymore since its 88 mining and I CBA to bot another account to my stats now with 88 mining.

What I would suggest you to use is , Dharoks. (Yes its possible - You can gain points by endurance mode to get the ovls/absorption pots)

Overload , get your hp down to 1HP , use as many absorption pots. NOTE: always be under 5hp so if they hit you , only 1-5 hits goes from your absorption so you don't waste it!

What I would suggest you to use is , Dharoks. (Yes its possible - You can gain points by endurance mode to get the ovls/absorption pots)

Overload , get your hp down to 1HP , use as many absorption pots. NOTE: always be under 5hp so if they hit you , only 1-5 hits goes from your absorption so you don't waste it!

He can't do this. Because if he rock cakes to 2 hp (can't rock cake to 1 btw), he'll gain 1 hp every minute. So in about 10 minutes, the setup is useless. I use lvl 22 prayer 2x hp restore to reset the hp timer. So I flick it once every 30 secs, and I stay 1 hp the entire time I'm in NMZ. Also if you got absorption pts active, you can't rock cake anymore(the rock cake just depletes the absp pts first).

In short, no you can't do it. You need atleast 22 prayer to maintain low hp.

Another way to maintain low hp is to rock cake to 51 hp, drink overload. You'll be at 1 hp. Drink 2 doses of absorption. You'll now have 100 absorption pts. The time it takes to get near 0 abs pts, your hp will have gone up a bit. So you wait till abso is all out, put pray melee on, rock cake to low hp, then turn drink a few doses of abs and turn prot off. That's way too much work.

All in all, you need to be able to use the 2x restore rate prayer to train in NMZ at the very least.

Edited by Impassive