Computer build service

TwitchFast

When gaming they would perform better, however they also perform much worse in multi-threaded applications, which in this scenario, is a factor.

I also don't expect people to overclock on here, even with guidance.

But when people are asking for gaming builds, you still pick AMD when there is cheaper alternatives with better performance from Intel. And I also doubt many people do multi-threaded applications here, you don't need it for botting either, RAM is more important when botting multiple accounts.

But when people are asking for gaming builds, you still pick AMD when there is cheaper alternatives with better performance from Intel. And I also doubt many people do multi-threaded applications here, you don't need it for botting either, RAM is more important when botting multiple accounts.

Multithreaded performance is required for botting as a 3570k and an FX-8350 performs the same in games but the 3570k loses in botting due to less threads.

One thing you are forgetting is that processors are not the deciding factor in gaming performance, as previously mentioned the new Pentium dual core could handle most games at stock clocks with ease.

You don't need high IPC.

There is also sufficient RAM for botting, so there's no point saying that as the CPU will max out before the RAM does.

Multithreaded performance is required for botting as a 3570k and an FX-8350 performs the same in games but the 3570k loses in botting due to less threads.

One thing you are forgetting is that processors are not the deciding factor in gaming performance, as previously mentioned the new Pentium dual core could handle most games at stock clocks with ease.

You don't need high IPC.

There is also sufficient RAM for botting, so there's no point saying that as the CPU will max out before the RAM does.

Imo there is no point on getting AMD processor unless you are going for APU build. There is no point getting AMD processor unless you are going to OC it. And trust me, 3570k outperforms any AMD processor by FAR in gaming and is about even in video editing/rendering etc. Also 3570k is lastgen so..

Imo there is no point on getting AMD processor unless you are going for APU build. There is no point getting AMD processor unless you are going to OC it. And trust me, 3570k outperforms any AMD processor by FAR in gaming and is about even in video editing/rendering etc. Also 3570k is lastgen so..

And the controversial video comes back.

The 3570k does not outperform all of AMD's processors, especially "by far" in gaming.

The only thing the 3570k is better for is Emulation, but few people bother with it.

Also, this thread really isn't for debating, even though everyone seems to think it's a great idea.

Edited by TwitchFast
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Big Thanks to @TwitchFast who helped me out with my build. I changed the heat sink and bought an hyperevo 212 

d93c050c2b706375141337946771e826.png

Call me crazy, your system is upside down xD

Call me stupid, I forgot that case is like that.

I personally prefer it that way as well, it lets you see the fancy design on your graphics card - I also meant to ask, how is the system for whatever you do?

Edited by TwitchFast

• 2 weeks later...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cdyZ99

If you'd like reasoning for any components, just ask, I meant to put that in the OP.

Not going to check all your builds, but just saying, you should actually learn a little more before giving people builds that won't work properly. 

""For a system using a single Radeon R9 270 graphics card AMD specifies a minimum of a 500 Watt or greater system power supply. The power supply should also have a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 28 Amps or greater and have at least one 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors."

Call me crazy, your system is upside down xD

Call me stupid, I forgot that case is like that.

I personally prefer it that way as well, it lets you see the fancy design on your graphics card - I also meant to ask, how is the system for whatever you do?

I just play league on it, runs great, need to get 64 bit windows to run all my 8gb ram

Not going to check all your builds, but just saying, you should actually learn a little more before giving people builds that won't work properly. 

""For a system using a single Radeon R9 270 graphics card AMD specifies a minimum of a 500 Watt or greater system power supply. The power supply should also have a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 28 Amps or greater and have at least one 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors."

I got a 750 watt supply :p

This is why someone with very little/no knowledge on the subject shouldn't assume I don't know what I'm doing.

I won't go into the details, but AMD's minimum is a lie, it's to cover their asses if the end-user has an extremely low quality PSU that cannot provide enough power for the card.

Even my system can't pull 400 watts and my system is considerably more powerful.

Budget: 700$

Intended use: Streaming, Gaming. 

If it's no problem you give me fps benchs with the build for like LoL or CS:GO or starcraft at whatever quality @ 1600x900

I'll make sure I get back to you, I have college in a few minutes.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/yjH623

While I don't know of any sources for CS:GO/Starcraft/LoL benchmarks, I can assure you the system will play them flawlessly at 1600x900.

Edited by TwitchFast