Computer build service

TwitchFast

Considering I despise pre-built systems due to the fact they're more often than not terribly optimized for the users' requirements, I wouldn't let someone buy a pre-built as long as I have an influence over their opinion.

I quite like how you assume everyone is lazy if they simply don't have the time, those who speak with me always leave knowing what is what and it doesn't take much time.

That is essentially a go-to for building a system, Linus' reputation is just about the best I've come across, any further questions I answer personally.

I'd like to draw upon an example, though I was banned from PB and that's no longer possible.

[00:00:09] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: If you'd like any clarification as to why certain things were chosen, I can explain.
[00:00:56] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Well im a newbie bu I know some things about computers
[00:01:08] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Whats the difference bwtween amd and intel?
[00:01:15] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Intel is stable thays what ik
[00:01:25] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: AMD is also stable :P
[00:01:37] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Processors are clocked at a frequency, Ghz etc
[00:01:50] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: AMD will often have a higher GHz than Intel, because Intel has better performance per GHz
[00:02:07] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: What is better for gaming amd or intel?
[00:02:23] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: For gaming, they're perfectly similar.
[00:02:34] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Very select few things will differentiate, for example Emulation.
[00:02:52] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: I Emulate the Wii and PS2, that requires strong cores (which Intel has)
[00:04:32] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Naturally each brand is better at certain things, but for Gaming you can have whichever you like.
[00:04:49] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: However your budget would get you more performance if you went with AMD, hence my choice.
[00:04:57] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: ah ok
[00:05:15] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Would it be a difference if you added 8 core instead of 6?
[00:05:20] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Nah
[00:05:28] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Games barely use 4, let alone 6 ;p
[00:05:43] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: The 6 core I picked is just so you can have great performance while a game is running.
[00:05:58] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: To be honest, most games don't use two cores.
[00:06:16] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Well I play sometimes League of legends
[00:06:24] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Would be awesome having 100+ fps
[00:06:37] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: You'll should get much more than 100fps
[00:07:21] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: The processor and graphics card are all up for it :P I've recommended the same processor to a guy who plays League before.
[00:07:33] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: ah ok
[00:08:02] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: I have a question
[00:08:08] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: putting it all together
[00:08:14] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Havent done before
[00:08:46] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: I would highly recommend Linus:

[00:08:55] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: However if you have particular questions, I can certainly help. [00:09:21] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: alright, thanks [00:09:26] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: It might take you a little while to build it, but hey, everyone needs a little time with their first build. [00:09:40] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: haha yeah [00:32:47] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: hmm [00:32:54] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: wouldnt i need fans? [00:33:02] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Nah, the case comes with some fans. [00:35:45] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: Do you know the noise it will cause? [00:35:50] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: like if any? [00:38:03] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Little, I like to tailor builds to be as quite as possible as I hate loud systems. [00:38:22] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: ok [00:53:23] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: thanks for the video :) [00:53:28] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: was very helpful [03:55:03] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: hey [03:55:07] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: so about the case [03:59:30] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: is it good [03:59:34] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: looks plain lol [04:00:35] Stan [Ask for a pm before trading]: not that its bad just want something looking badass [04:18:17] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Yeah it's good ;P the flashy ones are often terrible to be honest. [04:19:39] Sean Cattee - YubiBotter PB: Now off ;P Its 4:20am here

The last person to have spoken to me, hopefully he doesn't mind me quoting.

Likely a late reply as I'm going to have a bath.

I despise pre-built machines as well. They are rip offs but I'm saying you're making up false excuses. 

Not having time to research computers = not having time to efficiently learn about them and build them.

Now this conversation is a perfect example of what I'm explaining. This situation I encourage. The person asks for advice and help and you provide it. This as I said many times before I am not against.

It's the title that gets to me. "Computer build service". Sounds like people say

budget:

purpose:

Then you give them some links, maybe explain some stuff and that's it.

I just want to help society  (no matter how many people shoot me down or argue) and help the world become less ignorant.

Help people, don't do it for them is all I'm saying.

If what you did in this example is what you normally do then that's awesome. Kudos to you. I encourage you to proceed. I just want to make sure people aren't blindingly purchasing things they don't know about and when the time comes for a repair/upgrade they end up paying more money then they have to (if any at all) simply because they didn't do their research.

This is a topic that shouldn't be taken lightly and does require research.

I despise pre-built machines as well. They are rip offs but I'm saying you're making up false excuses. 

Not having time to research computers = not having time to efficiently learn about them and build them.

Now this conversation is a perfect example of what I'm explaining. This situation I encourage. The person asks for advice and help and you provide it. This as I said many times before I am not against.

It's the title that gets to me. "Computer build service". Sounds like people say

budget:

purpose:

Then you give them some links, maybe explain some stuff and that's it.

I just want to help society  (no matter how many people shoot me down or argue) and help the world become less ignorant.

Help people, don't do it for them is all I'm saying.

If what you did in this example is what you normally do then that's awesome. Kudos to you. I encourage you to proceed. I just want to make sure people aren't blindingly purchasing things they don't know about and when the time comes for a repair/upgrade they end up paying more money then they have to (if any at all) simply because they didn't do their research.

This is a topic that shouldn't be taken lightly and does require research.

That is how I have always done it, especially without brand bias which is one of the most notorious issues I have seen.

Either way it appears we merely had a misunderstanding and this can be put behind us.

Sorry for the late reply, those league games D:

I eventually began playing a private server, but it quickly dawned on me how useless Trojans are against Monks and Pirates :T

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/6kKM4D

That build should handle at least 7 bots, and streaming will be a cinch while moderate gaming will be fairly good on 1080p.

That is a pretty affordable price indeed. If I were to order this, I'd have to assemble the parts together right? How hard of a task is this considering I have 0 experience?

Also, is it like a linear relationship between money spent and the ability to run more clients? For example, if my budget was double what you built, how many clients would it be able to handle?

That is a pretty affordable price indeed. If I were to order this, I'd have to assemble the parts together right? How hard of a task is this considering I have 0 experience?

Also, is it like a linear relationship between money spent and the ability to run more clients? For example, if my budget was double what you built, how many clients would it be able to handle?

You would have to assemble the system, and most people I help have zero experience, so you're quite safe :P

Refer to the first post on this page (in the quote) for some further information, it's invaluable, if you have any concerns while building you can contact me on Skype: ArcanaFXS

Unfortunately it won't scale linearly, processors eventually begin to cost more and more yet provide smaller and smaller performance increases with each price increase.

Currently with the FX-8350 you're right in the performance/price niche - CPU usage also doesn't scale very linearly, so it likely wouldn't double if you had a processor that's twice as powerful.

That's where you're wrong.... Everyone IS able to learn specifics of computers. I learned how to build and repair computers when I was 15. It's people like you who are the reason why people have no confidence. It's really not that hard.

They won't be learning how to build the system if all you are doing is saying "build this". Yeah building legos aint hard, knowing what the legos do is the important part. You can't tell them "get this processor" or "get this graphics card" because then they aren't learning anything.

Offer help that's great. I'm glad people are generous. Just don't do everything for people.

And yes it's their decision but people that's pathetic.

Learn how to do it, do some research. It will only do you good.

I already have my computer planned out what parts & what I need, and he did an excellent job, nearly matched what I had planned.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gVtH7P

Budget: £300-£500

Intended use: Gaming (racing sims, FPSs, botting)

And please ignore guitarfret66, I have no idea where to start when looking for computer parts and do not have the time to research it, so this is really helpful. 

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/LYwst6

£460 it will handle gaming with relative ease, it's a fairly powerful card.

Botting it won't be so great for, but for the budget it will do pretty well.

Unfortunately botting is quite demanding and requires a powerful CPU for numerous ones at once.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/LYwst6

£460 it will handle gaming with relative ease, it's a fairly powerful card.

Botting it won't be so great for, but for the budget it will do pretty well.

Unfortunately botting is quite demanding and requires a powerful CPU for numerous ones at once.

Pentium G3258 (Overclocks like a beast) and i3-4130 both give a lot better performance than FX-6300 processors when gaming.

Pentium G3258 (Overclocks like a beast) and i3-4130 both give a lot better performance than FX-6300 processors when gaming.

When gaming they would perform better, however they also perform much worse in multi-threaded applications, which in this scenario, is a factor.

I also don't expect people to overclock on here, even with guidance.