Unbelievable Luck

I cup

Well my iron man account got perma banned literally 1 day after being unbanned from a two-day, in which I didn't even play, I just logged on, walked around, DCed, and was perma banned. 

Not only is that weird, but I haven't botted in over a month, and never on that account or the IP I've been using as it's a brand new computer.

The first ban came from hunting red chins, so basically it's not possible to hunt legitimately without getting banned.  This is a bit frustrating to me.

Gf Jagex, again.

http://prntscr.com/448tl0

On a side note, this just reinforces the fact that I'm completely screwed out of this account.  This is an account that got banned a long time ago on a different computer, modem and ISP.  No chances of me getting my legit account back with this in mind:

http://prntscr.com/448wbd

Edited by I cup

If you were playing legit iron man on a clean IP you wouldn't have been banned.

You're IP remained the same tho, since getting a new computer doesn't change it 

GcXXvAB.gif

If in some off chance you were unfairly banned, tweet @ them on twitter. 

As stated above, your IP won't change by playing on a new computer

getting a new computer won't change your ip

rofl

Thanks but I am aware of this, I'm assuming you all ignored the two things I mentioned after that. -.- Regardless, it sucks and I'm over it.  However, people do get banned all the time unfairly, so it's extremely possible to be banned doing something repetitive and highly botted, like hunter, even if you're doing it legit.  

I was banned unfairly, and last I knew tweeting them made no difference anymore, but I'll give it a go anyway.  Thanks for the responses.

Is Jagex losing control?

They lost control a long time ago mate haha