manden

The Hero of Time

I probaly get more chicks than you, but then again i dont want to spend hours to convince you, so you either believe me or not, you could ask me questions to verify though.

Says the person with an annoying zelda signature & avatar, an unfunny dog picture, and a useless toolkit. 

I`ve made shitposts that are more informative then that toolkit btw.

What's that?

"Ohhh, (ex: @Freak) says is a loserrrrr.... I like @Freak so I'll call him a loser to look cool!!!!"

It happened to me IRL because I bit someone in a fight; I then bit the guy who I could tell was leading the bandwagon and made him bleed (which backfired and got me suspended) but you get the idea xD

"Ohhh, (ex: @Freak) says is a loserrrrr.... I like @Freak so I'll call him a loser to look cool!!!!"

It happened to me IRL because I bit someone in a fight; I then bit the guy who I could tell was leading the bandwagon and made him bleed (which backfired and got me suspended) but you get the idea xD

Why would you bite someone o_o and yea, that is exactly what i thought rofl

Why would you bite someone o_o and yea, that is exactly what i thought rofl

I was always that scroungy little nerd who played Roonsrape.

People used to make funny and I wasn't muscular enough to fight back when he had me in a headlock. Although since everyone has been like "CALL OF DUTY IS BEST GAME" and a month later "OMG SKYRIM IS THE BEST U NEED TO BUY ITS", I pointed out I've just played Runescape for 8 years and never found something better; if that argument didn't get them off my back then I would simply point out how much money is going around on these forums and ask them to call it childish xD

edit: Oh and someone tried to set me up and acted like I was so lifeless I created every user an account on this forum, and it just made him look so fucking stupid, I played along until his girlfriend dumped him and he lost almost all his respect LOL. It was kind of funny, he pretends to know a lot about computers and I remember this one line of his that sealed it..

So he went onto a computer, pulled up Osbot, hit "Inspect Element" and clicked on a whole bunch of crap and change some characters, and said "There look, it's all coming from the same router in the same house from this whole thing and he set the whole thing up because you can see the variables match up with the array and it equals to true this here is Java code that he copied off of HTML.com"... and he kept on going, it was fucking hilarious, he had no idea what he was talking about...

edit2: and I mean this kid always opens .jars in notepad and acts like he reads the code to look smart, it's funny as balls because he's like "the []s are when it's a new line..".

I mean, I don't know Java very well but I've tried scripting in it and I know some other languages... He's so full of shit it's funny.

Edited by before