Molly's Thiever

Molly

Ardougne silk: bot will sit there for minutes on end doing nothing sometimes. I think it's waiting for guard (this sometimes but not always shows on the paint) when the guard is not close enough to aggro (guard rarely aggros at silk anyway).

edit: you can see here when (and why) this happens https://i.imgur.com/ZpmMbwq.pngZpmMbwq.png

should be fixable by making the bot ignore guards inside the house

PS: I was also wondering if for blackjacking the bot unnotes food at Tiles (for bandits) or if it actually goes to a bank

Edited by gazlo

On 6/16/2018 at 5:08 AM, theodt said:

can i have a trial please im not sure if im gonna go with urs or czars ?

On 6/17/2018 at 3:15 AM, jmcke47 said:

hey could i have a go at the trial im very interested in the blackjacking

On 6/23/2018 at 3:57 AM, Sedrake said:

24h trial please, looking into buying a thiever.

Let me know if you guys still want trials.

On 6/16/2018 at 1:57 PM, john55 said:

Hi there, the clan chat 'Thievinghost' is always hosting this world, not too sure if you can make anything work with that information.

Been loving the script so far, but I would request that you could add the world-hopping support for mirror-mode? Unfortunately, scrolling using mirror mode is finicky and usually does not work. If you could add the functionality to use the mouse to select the scroll bar to then select the world to hop to - that would be great!

Thanks! 

World-hopping support on mirror might not be possible to add if OSBot cannot handle it itself, I would likely need to pull the same information the OSBot world function does in order to hop and if that functionality is not working due to a problem with mirror itself I may not be able to create a work-around. I will take a look at it though, I'll check out the ThievingHost thing as well.

On 6/17/2018 at 12:14 PM, john55 said:

I think the script would be vastly improved if it didn't try to right click the ardy knight so often.

I can force a left click if the pickpocket option is the first option when hovering over the knight. Currently I just use OSBot's default interact method, my guess is that it randomly chooses whether to right or left click as a sort of anti-pattern.

On 6/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, gazlo said:

Ardougne silk: bot will sit there for minutes on end doing nothing sometimes. I think it's waiting for guard (this sometimes but not always shows on the paint) when the guard is not close enough to aggro (guard rarely aggros at silk anyway).

edit: you can see here when (and why) this happens https://i.imgur.com/ZpmMbwq.pngZpmMbwq.png

should be fixable by making the bot ignore guards inside the house

PS: I was also wondering if for blackjacking the bot unnotes food at Tiles (for bandits) or if it actually goes to a bank

Easy fix like you said, it does look like it's detecting the guard inside and pausing till he moves from that tile. Blackjacking unnotes food at the guy in Pollivneach, not the bank.

On 6/22/2018 at 1:52 AM, gazlo said:

Could you add choosing what to drop at kourend fruit stalls? Some fruit (strange fruit, golovanova tops) is worth banking.

Sure.

I'll get to these fixes by Tuesday guys. Just got back from vacation and I'm exhausted from an 18 hour drive. 

On 6/24/2018 at 8:02 PM, Molly said:

Blackjacking unnotes food at the guy in Pollivneach, not the bank.

Very impressed with the blackjacking. Do you happen to know what sleep settings are best for blackjacking? I am currently using 600-750 ms on level 56 bandits for about 45k xp/hour, not bad!

edit: is there any chance you could add support for buying wines for food at Ali the barman instead of unnoting?

Edited by gazlo

On 6/25/2018 at 2:55 PM, gazlo said:

Very impressed with the blackjacking. Do you happen to know what sleep settings are best for blackjacking? I am currently using 600-750 ms on level 56 bandits for about 45k xp/hour, not bad!

edit: is there any chance you could add support for buying wines for food at Ali the barman instead of unnoting?

The sleep setting actually is not used for blackjacking, it's just used for thieving other things. The blackjacking code in the script is actually entirely separate from the normal thieving code. I can add buying wines to my to-do list and try to get to it this weekend though I may not be able to till early next week. It seems like everyone I know is deciding to get married right now lol and so I have a couple weddings to attend.

2 hours ago, stlarrow said:

Would definitely love to try the 24hr free trial.

2 hours ago, mr soy sauce said:

May I please get a 24 hour trial? Thanks

Sure thing guys, you both have trials now.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Molly said:

The sleep setting actually is not used for blackjacking, it's just used for thieving other things. The blackjacking code in the script is actually entirely separate from the normal thieving code. I can add buying wines to my to-do list and try to get to it this weekend though I may not be able to till early next week. It seems like everyone I know is deciding to get married right now lol and so I have a couple weddings to attend.

In that case could you add a little more delay between knock-out and the first pickpocket? It needs to be done fter the xp drop for it to work properly. Would also reduce the number of times the bot has to escape combat.

On 6/27/2018 at 2:19 AM, gazlo said:

In that case could you add a little more delay between knock-out and the first pickpocket? It needs to be done fter the xp drop for it to work properly. Would also reduce the number of times the bot has to escape combat.

Is there a problem with how it currently functions? It uses conditional sleeps and waits until the message in the chatbox that confirms that target is knocked out until proceeding.

On 6/27/2018 at 2:53 AM, burgerboi said:

Could i get a 24hr trial please?

18 hours ago, taleet said:

Hello, may I have the 24 hour trial please? 

Gave you both trials just now.

1 hour ago, Molly said:

Is there a problem with how it currently functions? It uses conditional sleeps and waits until the message in the chatbox that confirms that target is knocked out until proceeding.

Most of the time it only pickpockets once instead of twice. I think this is because it tries the first pickpocket too soon. When knockout fails, a lot of times it tries to pickpocket too soon, then sits there and gets put into combat until it runs. Sometimes it takes several hits to register that it's in combat and run. It dies sometimes (I am low HP, so I have eat at ~25). 

At Menaphite thugs, it seems to have trouble when the thug is directly behind the curtain when you are coming back from breaking combat. It looks like it is right clicking the curtain thinking it's the Menaphite thug.

Let me know if you want logs of something specific.

edit: 1 more thing, the bot does not eat more than 1 food at a time, which is part of the reason it dies sometimes. After eating 1 food, even if below eat threshold, it will attempt to knock out.

Edited by gazlo

24 minutes ago, Molly said:

I'll take a look at it, are you running mirror mode or just the normal client?

Normal. About to try it in mirror mode too.

I'm pretty sure the chat message comes before the XP drop by the way, which is what you need to wait for before inputting anything else.

Edited by gazlo