Molly's Thiever

Molly

Can I get a refund this not is terrible missclicks on players in deadman mode on guards in ardy died 5 times already

I am not in charge of refunds, you'll have to post in the refund section. This script, as with most other scripts, are not designed to operate specifically in deadman mode. Some will work in DM, others will have poor performance, it all depends on what the bot is designed to do. All scripts on this forum were designed to work in regular OSRS so script writers are not to blame if the script does not function optimally in DM.  I would suggest enabling the "Always right-click" option in OSRS to prevent misclicks of players in DM.  The script is also not currently working well with guards in DM because the method it uses to detect a target is name based not ID based, therefore it sometimes thinks the lvl 1337 guard is a viable target to thieve from.  This is being fixed, along with some other things and will be pushed soon.

will this bank steal cakes and than bank the cakes when full inventory???????

I will be adding this functionality because of it's usefulness in DM.

Will there be an option for banking stolen items and not just dropping?

I will be adding this functionality because of it's usefulness in DM.

bot doesnt work for paladins...just stands there...works for gaurds...and for stalls it clicks too slow misses most of the steals in deadman cuz alot of players

This will be fixed.

Edit: Anyone still in need of a trail post here please: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/81759-molly-scripts-request-trials-here/

Edited by Molly

https://i.gyazo.com/aac158be1332f5b563be0806ca309246.png

Very nice script, thieving Master farmers at draynor, flawless :)

If you could add support for master farmer at ardougne that would make this script even better as I only have ardougne cloak 2 at the moment and I don't have the stats for ardougne cloak 3. (In case you didn't know ardy cloak 2 gives 10% increased chance to pickpocket in ardougne, and ardy cloak 3 gives 10% increased chance of succeeding when pickpocketing around gielinor.) Also gloves of silence support would be a very nice addition to the script as well but unfortunately the gloves don't stack with the cape anymore so imo ardougne master farmer should be a higher priority, if you wish to implement this.

Also if you could add your current thieving level (with levels gained) and the time to level on your paint that would be very helpful :)

• Like 1

I bought this thinking it be good for deadman mode.. can you plz make the cacke stalls bankable (it be nice)

Also can you add so that I am able to eat cakes( it eats only Cake-- but not 2/3 cake, and slice of cake).. thank you

Yeah I'll add those, this script is getting rewritten right now I have a few tests Mon/Tues I need to prepare for so expect the update around midweek.  I've been playing DM as well so I'll add anything I find beneficial for DM.

https://i.gyazo.com/aac158be1332f5b563be0806ca309246.png

Very nice script, thieving Master farmers at draynor, flawless smile.png

If you could add support for master farmer at ardougne that would make this script even better as I only have ardougne cloak 2 at the moment and I don't have the stats for ardougne cloak 3. (In case you didn't know ardy cloak 2 gives 10% increased chance to pickpocket in ardougne, and ardy cloak 3 gives 10% increased chance of succeeding when pickpocketing around gielinor.) Also gloves of silence support would be a very nice addition to the script as well but unfortunately the gloves don't stack with the cape anymore so imo ardougne master farmer should be a higher priority, if you wish to implement this.

Also if you could add your current thieving level (with levels gained) and the time to level on your paint that would be very helpful smile.png

Yeah man I'll be adding support for master farmers at Ardy.  Gloves of silence should be easy to add as well.

• Like 1

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Doesn't blackjack menaphite thugs at pollivneach, bot doesn't even move the mouse at all, I have the thug in a house with the curtain closed

Log: [iNFO][11/07 02:21:29 PM]: Started script : Thiever

[iNFO][bot #1][11/07 02:21:29 PM]: STEAL

Your settings: Menaphite Thug lvl 65 / Eat Hp: 50 / Bring: 25 / Food name: Monkfish

Mirror mode: Y/N? No

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Doesn't blackjack menaphite thugs at pollivneach, bot doesn't even move the mouse at all, I have the thug in a house with the curtain closed

Log: [iNFO][11/07 02:21:29 PM]: Started script : Thiever

[iNFO][bot #1][11/07 02:21:29 PM]: STEAL

Your settings: Menaphite Thug lvl 65 / Eat Hp: 50 / Bring: 25 / Food name: Monkfish

Mirror mode: Y/N? No

Should be fixed within a couple of days. I have a short shift at work tomorrow but no classes, I will be devoting plenty of time to alleviating issues with the script.

Got some work done this week on this script. Reworked thieving method, eating and cleaned up a lot of old and inefficient code. There is still much work to be done and I'll be spending time over the next few days doing what I can.  There's 3 weeks left in semester for me and I'm pretty bogged down with school work, I really underestimated the amount of work I have to do so I won't be able to devote nearly as much time as I'd like to to working on this script.  Nonetheless I'll keep you all updated as I get more work done each day.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic